Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » FRENCHYFOOTGIRL site launched very soon!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FRENCHYFOOTGIRL site launched very soon!
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 7 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys!

The site I talked you about is almost ready to be launched!!!

You can see what it will look, check the previews, etc...

Here is the URL FRENCHYFOOTGIRL

The members area contains only 250 pics, I haven't put all of them online, and there are some other shots to make.

But as soon as we have reached around 1000 pics, I launch officially the site!

I hope that this preview will make you hungry!! [Mmm]

PS : And btw, thanks for all the kind comments! [Kiss]

Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are very beautiful and your feet are just too pretty. I bet all the women in Alsace are like that. I can't wait for it to open. [Big Grin]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks so much!! btw way how do you know where Ilive, Fox Mulder?! [Big Grin]
The site will maybe open next week or at least the next one. I hope you can wait until here!!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links