Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » TO AVOID CONFUSION

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TO AVOID CONFUSION
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I post here too (it seems to be more appropriate...)

Some of you learnt me that there is a site : www.frenchyfootgirls.com
And the url of mine was really too close... So I bought a domain name : to access my site, just go to :

www.frenchsolesandtoes.net

It is exactly the same site, just the name has changed.

And as some people complain about the too little number of preview pics, now, you can access a FULL SAMPLE GALLERY for preview...

I realize how difficult it is to build a site : you spend many hours and days (and nights) to work, to make you happy... and finally, nobody is never happy... not enough preview, too big pictures, to little pictures... Thats not very encouraging in continuing..........

Anyway...

Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voetmaseurke
Loyal Member
Member # 10432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voetmaseurke   Email voetmaseurke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this site is closed???
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, unfortunately... Read here : http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=002243
Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links