Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » site closing...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: site closing...
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 9 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi!

www.frenchsolesandtoes.net (ex frenchyfootgirl.free.fr) has prematurely closed, due to serious illness of the model and absolute impossibility of making further updates in the next months.... [Cry] I am more concerned by her health than the site, of course...

(Of course, I precise that all the members have been refunded.)

I think I will post pics from this avorted site here (and only here!) from time to time... For you to enjoy... freely [Wink]

Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey thanks for the update and I hope she gets better and you can return!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hardvark
Board Regular
Member # 26498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hardvark   Email Hardvark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My best wishes to her.

--------------------
"I thought, therefore I was...wasn't I?"

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry to hear this! i wish her a fast and smooth recovery, let us know how she is doing please
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is the saddest news I heard all day. I'm really sorry you had to close it down. I remember how happy you were in the beginning of this month. Now that the month is ending, so is a site that had the potential of becoming big.

Some things in this world require thick skin. Sometimes things are better left unsaid.

I wish you and your lovely model the very best. Take care. [Cry]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to all of you, guys.... I am very sensible to your words, and I will forward them to her. This is really adorable from you. I will let you know when she gets better... I hope it will happen as soon as possible.
But again thanks to all for you sincere solicitude.

Kriss

Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I never knew that site existed until now.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats a real shame...But somethings are more important...and health being one of them...I wish for her safe and speedy recovery...And look forward to seeing back on her feet so to speak...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes that's such a pity our site already shutted down... But for "good" reasons.

Anyway : anybody who would be interested in buying some of the sets (there are 5 sets available) just send me a private message. You can guess what the money could be for..........

Kriss

ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear such bad news, I hope she gets well soon!

Sincerely,
Toelove

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's terrible news. I too hope she gets better soon.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

again thanks for your so nice messages guys, I forward them to her, and she's very happy to hear them. You're all adorable [Kiss]

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links