Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Boop Dee Doop Week Two July Now Online

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boop Dee Doop Week Two July Now Online
goshdangit
Board Regular
Member # 31287

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goshdangit   Author's Homepage   Email goshdangit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. Just want to alert you all that I have posted this week's new albums on my site. Free site. No ads. Just great photos.
www.boopdeedoop.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just wondering if you have the permission to post those copyrighted photo sets from all those large paysites...? If not you could get into legal trouble.

-Hal-

[ July 14, 2008, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Hal ]

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goshdangit
Board Regular
Member # 31287

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goshdangit   Author's Homepage   Email goshdangit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No permission, but I do post on the site my contact link, and if any of the owners want the photos taken off, I will do it.
I also do not post whole sets, but usually 8-12 photos from a set, so although I provide no links, the websites name is on each photo. It is more like free advertisement for them.
I have no problem removing photos if that is what any of them want me to do.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goshdangit
Board Regular
Member # 31287

I Want to add one more comment to this: I make no money from this site. I spend money and time to keep it up. It is basically no different than posting photos on a forum, or giving links to the photos that you upload to a server like Imageview or what-have-you. The only difference is that it is my own website.
If I were making money from sharing the photos, then it would be another matter entirely.

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your replies. Why don`t you just write the paysites a short mail and try to get the permission to post the pics? Then everything will be fine.
Because in comparision to an Imageview/messageboard account your full name is traceable via your website address (just do a WHOIS search). In my country I would probably get sued for posting pics from large paysites without consent, no matter if I´m making money off it or not...but maybe things are different in the US.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links