Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Happy Labor Day Weekend - Special Deal!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Labor Day Weekend - Special Deal!
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 4 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hiya there! As a special deal for this holiday weekend only, I'm offering $10 in free shows at PrivateCamz when you sign up to my foot fetish website: NymphFeet.com - Neat, huh!

All you need to do to get your free chips is to email me after you join (using the same email you used to join NymphFeet.com -- & my email address is on my website) and I will send along your special promo code that you can use towards a show with me or any of their other lovely performers if I'm not available.

**Special Note**

You will need to be a brand new user to PrivateCamz in order for this promo code to work, so if you're already signed up with them -- it will not work with your current account. This is their rule on this promotion, not mine, and a "one time only" kind of thing, so I hope you understand. [Smile]

Here's a few screen captures from some of my recent webcam shows (all clean, of course, per the rules of the forum) that I hope you'll enjoy:

-  -

-  -

-  -

-

I love being naughty when I play on cam and indulge in lots of different activities (foot worship, dangling/dipping, self-toe sucking/sniffing) and am not afraid to get naked and talk dirty while showing off my feet. I love barefeet, toe rings, high heels, stockings, pantyhose, so please ask if you've got any questions about what I will and will not do or wear. And I webcam one-on-one between 4-7 days a week, a few hours each time I login, so I'm sure we'll be able to work out a time to play.

So, by all means, this is the perfect weekend to join NymphFeet.com and have some fun with me. I won't be handing out any more promo codes after 12:01am Tuesday, September 2nd 2008, Pacific Time, my time here in Seattle, WA.

Check Out My Profile At PrivateCamz.com Here!

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems, and I'll do my best to answer them as promptly as I can.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!!!

*hugs*
Amber

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links