Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Petra Davis European Feet on a Black cock

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Petra Davis European Feet on a Black cock
jesse_ffd
Loyal Member
Member # 30977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse_ffd   Author's Homepage   Email jesse_ffd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For a petite girl from England, Petra sure can take a big, black dick. I thought Justin was going to split her open. But once her little pussy got used to it, she seemed to love it. The thing she wasn't used to was having her French pedicured feet fucked by such a long, thick cock...

Here is a sample
http://www.footfetishdaily.com/guest/galleries/petra_davis/foot_fetish.html

If you want to see this euro get fucked, click here

--------------------
Jesse
Webmaster
Foot Fetish Daily
www.footfetishdaily.com | Famous Feet Weekly - Celebrities | Daily Foot Blog - Blog

-

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You've got to love those English girls. Us Aussies have quite a fondness for them (and their talented tootsies).
Another excellent addition Jesse!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Once again, she looks hot with her feet around that big black cock. My favorite pose though is the one of her riding that cock with her bare soles on this thighs facing us.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links