Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Indian Foot Worship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Indian Foot Worship
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At last, an authentic Indian woman, and a very pretty one at that, does foot fetish videos.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21522

That is not easy, as in the Mid East culture, the soles of the feet are considered dirty and insulting. If you want to tick off an Middle Eastern person, instead of showing your finger, show the sole of your shoe to him or her.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, Indian culture is very different from Middle Eastern culture. From what I've come to understand, the foot is considered a very sensuous part of the body and is deserving of equal attention. Serious, check out youtube sometime and check out how many foot-oriented clips you find that people will find from various Indian movies.

Of course, considering that India is the land of the Kama Sutra, they knew what we know now thousands of years ago.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egozi
Board Regular
Member # 36168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egozi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Actually, Indian culture is very different from Middle Eastern culture. From what I've come to understand, the foot is considered a very sensuous part of the body and is deserving of equal attention.

foot fetishism being more accepted India ?
do you have any proof of this other than the number of foot related clips on you youTube ?

--------------------
http://www.footfetishgallery.net/

http://www.dominant-woman.com/Foot_Fetish.php

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toejewels
BANNED
Member # 36089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toejewels   Email toejewels       Edit/Delete Post 
egozi,
can't agree more with salvy_mic 's quote.
look at this indian blog. the whole effort has been to celebrate the feet and its simple sensuality. nice effort. quite different approach.
http://www.sensualexpressions.blogspot.com/

And the feet and the toes selected are some of the best to drive the point. The long slender toes and the veins on one side a perfect intergral of arches and curves complementing on the other are a treat to watch.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They look like guy feet. Especially "Casual Pic 22" with the hair above the ankle. Ehh

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adventoes
BANNED
Member # 36090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adventoes   Email adventoes       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the hair grows on every woman's feet and she waxes it off, to show. Just discovered that its not. With the hair she looks a man, and without it she looks a woman.
good lesson to learn.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feathertouch
BANNED
Member # 36002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feathertouch   Email feathertouch       Edit/Delete Post 
Its a matter of choice. some like long toes, some consider it freakish. somebody likes a veiny feet, while another one eeks and throws up. its certainly one man's drool being another's , you know what. if need be, take a look at this article right out of the washington post.
http://www.hairtostay.com/washpost.htm
And note.. americans do not like anything hairy, be it a man or bear.
meanwhile, i am all for the raw feet as it is.
wax do not maketh a man or woman. its just a myth that it does.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe7548
BANNED
Member # 35993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe7548   Email toe7548       Edit/Delete Post 
feather touch,
Illuminate yourself more, if need be. Read this.
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/625/who-decided-women-should-shave-their-legs-and-underarms

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glennstace
BANNED
Member # 36196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glennstace   Email glennstace       Edit/Delete Post 
adventoes, the hair does not grow on a 'woman's' feet. It grows on the 'guy's feet.
Learn to respect what the elders here say. They know better. And whoever has provided the links above here, do you have the permission of the 'elders' to post such things? I am a newbie to the posts, but had been an orderly of the elders for a while. One should not antogonise them. trust me.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kialawebster
BANNED
Member # 36014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kialawebster   Email kialawebster       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha Ha!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feathertouch
BANNED
Member # 36002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feathertouch   Email feathertouch       Edit/Delete Post 
Toe 7548,I am enlightened, if that's what u mean.
And Glenn, i get the pun.
adventoes, you r right. This is the place to learn.

kialawebster
BANNED
Member # 36014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kialawebster   Email kialawebster       Edit/Delete Post 
Feather, no u did not get it right. Hair or no hair the Teddy is always a bear says the expert here! Got it now? so cut crap and shutup. Just listen to the experts. They know better. They've been here for ages!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bauoxmeir
Board Regular
Member # 36111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bauoxmeir   Email bauoxmeir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoever said the feet looks a guy's!
Les salutations, monsieur, vous avez la connaissance juste!
rien pour ajouter à un tel trésor d'une connaissance!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links