Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Model Barbi Feet Get Sticky !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Model Barbi Feet Get Sticky !
Stickybarbi
Loyal Member
Member # 31566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stickybarbi   Author's Homepage   Email Stickybarbi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Everyone,

I would love for you to check out my Foot Store...

www.clips4sale.com/store/21297

Thank you! Let me know what ya think.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, You are gorgeous and your feet look very pretty and sexy. I am not into the stepping on sticky stuff thing. I would love to see you trample, and step on female bodies and faces. I would love to see a pretty feminine face under your hot toes and soles. I love when a sexy female forces another woman to kiss and smell her feet. I would be thrilled if you offered clips of that nature, and I would be sure to buy them. There are a lot of clip stores of women stepping in stuff, but not enough of forced foot domination. I'd love to see you do that! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links