Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Debbie's Download Page With Over 400 Clips

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Debbie's Download Page With Over 400 Clips
mysweetfeet4u2c
Board Regular
Member # 33598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysweetfeet4u2c   Author's Homepage   Email mysweetfeet4u2c   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Guys,

Its been a while since my last post on wus but now Im back and taking requests.. Just let me know what you like to see and be sure to visit my clips page with over 400 downloads now available..

http://www.clips4sale.com/236

-

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysweetfeet4u2c
Board Regular
Member # 33598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysweetfeet4u2c   Author's Homepage   Email mysweetfeet4u2c   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
need a woman who understands her mans real footfetish. check out the best!! Im back and do what you all like from footjobs,seeky sleepy feet,smothering,panyhose shows, and now i am offering private cams again for pleasure(at a fee of course).
Enjoy footfans!!! Im back !! No acting here. Just a woman who knows her man has needs too

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
glad you're back, i've bought and stroked to a ton of your clips
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey love the feet. Tried to email you for cam info, but the aaafootwhore didn't work, nor did the mysweetfeet. How can I reach you for camming session info?
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links