Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Jesibel420.com!!! (under construction)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jesibel420.com!!! (under construction)
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to let all of you know that the domain name for the site has been registered...

The site is under construction and is currently just an index... we are working overtime to get something together for you guys until we can get the paysite/billing/SSL and all of that fun security stuff over with.

Josh is trying his best to get a video and some pictures up there for you, but he is currently working on the template.

If anyone here has webmaster experience and would like to help out with some aspects in exchange for custom pics, then let us know.

I will make another post when there is something to look at up there, sorry there's not much going on right now and I apologize if the site goes on and offline for the next couple of weeks until we have something usable up there.

Thanks for all your support guys, you're the best.. can't wait to hear from you guys and I hope to see many of you there.

Remember, we will be having unbeatable live feeds of me, request forms for custom videos and pics, shoes and socks for sale, thousands of high quality pics with many many many more to come, a clips store, and member videos available. There will also be a chat and some other features coming soon.

Sit tight, please be patient, we want to do this right.

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I am a website designer and somewhat of a developer (mainly PHP, MySQL, Javascript). Your wish is my command. Let me know what your ideas are and maybe we could work something out.

Jesibel, You have such supple and beautiful feet, by the way. Nice catch, Josh!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveSweatyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 33026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveSweatyFeet   Email ILoveSweatyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are wonderful, i think to have read that you're polish, isn't it? i love eastern-european girls...
My god, your feet looks so soft and nice: any pics whit your feet sweaty? [Smile]

--------------------
Marco

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not Polish.. I have a little Polish in me more often than not, but that's thanks to Josh's.. uh, protein..

I live in New England in the US. I'm actually a mutt.. Irish, Czech, Cherokee Indian and British.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveSweatyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 33026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveSweatyFeet   Email ILoveSweatyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, czech...! I've been in Prague last month, never seen so many beautiful girls like there. However i see something about eastern-Europe in your face, you're simply wonderful [Smile]

Hope you will continue to post, i'm become your fan but maybe i can become also a friend, who know [Wink]

Sorry for my poor english, i'm italian [Wink] Kisses to your sublime feet. And i want to say CONGRATULATION to your boyfriend, he's very very lucky [Wink]

Bye sweety

--------------------
Marco

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links