Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Phone Call Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Phone Call Footjob
Sub Dee
Board Regular
Member # 43625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub Dee   Author's Homepage   Email Sub Dee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy Sub Dee's Footjobs & Fetishes

Filmed from Sir's POV - It's a lazy Sunday afternoon, and we are watching television in our bedroom. I am barefoot, wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and my white/blue mask. I start rubbing my foot on Sir's cock through his boxers. I ask if he wants to play, and then pull his boxers down. I take all of his cock in my mouth for a few deep throat strokes, and then swap to giving him a foot job. We remember I have to call my grandparents back, and so I continue the foot job while talking to my grandfather on the phone. Sir has to cum quietly this time, something that was very difficult for him; however, I manage to continue the conversation without skipping a beat....queen of multitasking Sexy Sub Dee's Footjobs & Fetishes

--------------------
[Wink] Dee
www.clips4sale.com/46378
http://sexysubdee.c4slive.com/

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links