Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Fear the Heels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fear the Heels
Sub Dee
Board Regular
Member # 43625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub Dee   Author's Homepage   Email Sub Dee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This clip is a bit of a role reversal as I play the Dom role. I have just come home from work and my feet hurt from walking in my black peep toe heels. I order Hubby to strip and lay on the floor. I model the shoes a bit and then start digging the heel into his stomach and rubbing the sole over his flaccid cock. (Did I mention Hubby isn't a fan of heels with spikes around his nether regions?) I tell him he isn't allowed to have lube until he is hard and start giving him a shoe job. After a bit, I tell him to remove my shoes gently and he massages my feet. I then continue the (still dry) foot and toe job. He is eventually rewarded with lube which immediately makes him rock hard. He shoots a load all over his stomach and a bit lands into my shoes which I have propped on his stomach with instructions not to let them fall. I show off his mess at the end and order him to go shower. So devious....and yes, the role reversal was difficult for Hubby. I loved seeing him in a vulnerable position and being the one in control for a bit Sexy Sub Dee's Footjobs & Fetishes

--------------------
[Wink] Dee
www.clips4sale.com/46378
http://sexysubdee.c4slive.com/

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links