Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Blowjob / Footjob Forum (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Blowjob / Footjob Forum
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Calico Jack,

I think that you can host a small free site through Yahoo. I think they do allow adult images. The reason I say that is because one of my dear members created a tribute site with some of my older pics. I don't think that he has had any problems. You might want to post about this on my forum as well... Some people might have suggestions and for those who don't know - they might get guided in the right direction. I just posted an announcement on my site about hotlinking. I hope people understand. I'll see ya there. Bye for now.

Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Nut
Board Regular
Member # 2421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Nut         Edit/Delete Post 
Genie,

Any chance you give "rim-jobs" on your new site? Have you considered this?

NN

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Nylon Nut,

If I could figure out how to video tape it - I definitely would. :-) But it is hard with a tripod... But we'll surely give it a try & see what happens. If it works out - we'll post it. I wonder how many guys would like to see a rimjob. I do enjoy doing that & Chaos absolutely loves it.

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Nut
Board Regular
Member # 2421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Nut         Edit/Delete Post 
Genie,

Can't "Chaos" hold the vid camera out far enough and use the flip-out LCD monitor to make sure he's getting the shot? Please try it!

Any chance you can get really nasty and insert your tongue deep into the b-hole?

NN

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi Nylon Nut,

Hi NN,

It's pretty hard to hold a camera fairly still while doing stuff like that. lol But we'll experiment... It will be fun to try. :-)

Would you like to join my new BJ / FJ forum? If so, please register at: www.blowjobforum.com I'd love to see you there.

Bye for now.

*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi guys,

I see that several of you have come over to my BJ / FJ forum -- thank you!! I'd like to especially thank Calico Jack for contributing 17 incredible hard to find ~ simultaneous blowjob / footjob pics from his personal collection. Be sure to check them out & thank him. Hopefully some of you can contribute pictures too. But before you do please read my - Announcement about posting pics. :-)

Bye for now & take care,

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Genie, if you like those pics that Calico contributed, you can find more at this link I posted in another thread:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=000289

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hey rhbdz17,

Some of those are really hot. Thanks for sharing. Maybe you should post some pics on our BJ / FJ forum... I'm sure that people would love that. But if you decide to, please read the announcement about posting pics... as we don't have hotlinks unless it is your own site. I look forward to seeing you there. Bye for now. Thanks.

Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
genie, i tried to sign up last week and there seemed to be problems......

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Genie,
I've been to your site previously, but finally registered today. I love your enthusiasm and look forward to reading more of your posts.

I will try to add some pics.

It would be a treat to see the incredibly sexy Gigi post a footjob pic on your forum.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi Gigi,

Sorry about that... you joined when there was a problem with the hyperlink - to confirm registration. :-( It is fixed now.

To make it easier - I manually added you to the forum. So you should be able to just put in your username & password, and it should work for you. If it doesn't - then you may need to re-join the group. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope to see some of your sexy pics on the forum soon. :-) Thanks a bunch.

Take care

*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi rhbdz17,

Thanks for joining! I look forward to having you as an active board member. And yes - pics would be great! I'll respond to your posts -- on the forum. Bye for now.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links