Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » About my BJ / FJ Forum... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: About my BJ / FJ Forum...
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Competition with WU! C'mon now... that email was from a lame individual. Genie your site is cool and I am a member there too. You provide another outlet for us who like the blunt b/j and f/j material/conversations. There is no competition around here from what I can see. I have to get use to going to your site thats all. I have been a member of Wu since Sep 2003 and went to Wu 8 months before joining. Keep doing your thing g/f because you provide a really cool outlet for cool people. [Thumbs Up] Just my $0.02.

[ January 17, 2005, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Guys,

Thanks for your feedback. Fortunately I haven't had any e-mails like that in quite a long time. It saddens me that people feel the need to be nasty... I guess that the internet gives them 'false courage'. However with that being said, I must say that the internet foot fetish community is awesome & I have been fortunate to become acquainted with some terrific people over the past several years.

My Forum is quite different from the board here at Wu's... ofcourse I love it here but I think that having yet another cool place to discuss our pleasures, fetishes & interests is great too. I am so pleased that we have almost 800 members and tons of pics posted. Actually I just posted some more FJ & BJ pics - if any of you would like to check them out... please do: www.footjobforum.com See ya there!

P.S - Hi Pink: I'm thrilled that you joined the Forum. We're anxiously awaiting your FJ & HJ pic contributions. We know they'll be hot.

P.S.S - Craigy Boy: Your account was activated about a week & a half ago. You are all set. I sent you an e-mail -- maybe you missed it. Anyways, just log in with your username & p/w and poof - you'll be in!

P.S.S.S - Thanks for your input Footman9... I look forward to reading your posts on my Forum. Any pics that you'd like to share? I'm sure you have a stellar collection. Hint hint... hehe

Bye for now...

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Genie! I'm in. Thanks alot.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Craigy boy,

You are most welcome... I am happy to have you on the Forum! I loved reading all your posts. Any chance you have some pics to contribute? hint hint

Bye for now,

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Genie,

Sorry to hear you received so many negative vibes from other folk. I for one enjoy your company at Wu's Forum. However, I do have a bone to pick with you. A few months back I tried joining your FJ/BJ Forum. I gave myself a login & password, the works. To this day, I haven't received any confirmation. It won't allow me to join! I realize that some sites don't allow members to join if they're affiliated with MSN or Yahoo! That could be the reason. Or maybe it's a computer glitch. Bottom line is I DON'T KNOW because I haven't gotten any feedback from you. I understand that you're a busy woman so this maybe the first time you're hearing this. Please tell me what I need to do next.

Sincerely,
Shome

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi Shome,

You sound quite upset with me and I didn't even know that you had a problem. I am very sorry that you have had difficulty in joining the BJ / FJ forum. I really do not know 'why'... I have had quite a few people that have had difficulty, and all for different reasons. :-( So I can't easily fix the problem - as it is an automated system. I don't get notification of every member that joins, so I have to trust that people will let me know if they encounter problems.

So I have a message here on Wu's, and one on the Public Part of the BJ / HJ Forum - letting people know to contact me. As soon as I get a message, I go in manually, add them & then I send them an e-mail letting them know that their account is active. Of course I'd love for you to participate on the forum! You are very welcome to join us! You'll even see quite a few people from here that have joined too. :-)

All you have to do now is to Log on with your selected Username & Password - as you account is now Active. I look forward to seeing you there! I hope all is well between us. Once again, sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks & take care,

moodyonduty
Loyal Member
Member # 3519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moodyonduty   Email moodyonduty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont know how it would be consisdered competition, it opens up in this idea of more blogging

--------------------
no shoes, no shirt, my service

Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Genie,

Thanks so much for taking the time out to help me. If I sounded a bit harsh I apologize. Guess I'm pretty anxious get started! LOL

Thanks again,
Shome

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hello Shome,

You are most welcome & I look forward to seeing you on the Forum very soon. :-)

Bye for now,

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links