Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Teen Feet Dreams - New Models (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Teen Feet Dreams - New Models
pirate21
Board Regular
Member # 4099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pirate21   Email pirate21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When do you think the site will be up?
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Pirate21

I hope to have the site up soon, I have just moved and have been without broadband for 2 whole weeks [Cry]

I have some new models and some video I am going to add.

I am just finalising the agreements with the models for ongoing photo shoots, this will ensure fresh content always being added.

I can't wait, I want to launch the site now but I think if the site has lots of models and content, members will be happy members [Smile]

Hope this helps.

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ben

Sorry for the delay, BIG problems with broadband after my recent move, I hope to have the site launched very soon [Smile]

I have enjoyed a break from things to be honest, but now I am back online, I will upload the new models photo's and video's and hope to have things launched soon.

Thanks

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pirate21
Board Regular
Member # 4099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pirate21   Email pirate21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Phil,
I remember you were looking for someone to fill a job with PhilFlash.com.
I'm out of work right now and was wondering about your position? Has it been filled?
Jay

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Hey Jay

Wrong Phil my friend, I have no connection with PhilFlash.com.

Sorry

Phil

--------------------
 -

Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Hi all

Just to keep y'all updated on the launch of TFD.

Unfortunately over the past month, I have split with my partner leaving her with my son.

I see my son every weekend but unfortunately due to me having to start from scratch this has put pressure on both my time and wallet.

Teenfeetdreams is an ongoing venture, we will launch but unfortunately not until I have settled into my new home and have overcome the emotional burden of the split.

Phil

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links