Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » monas footjobs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: monas footjobs
toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi mona...
I have a request...
A dry footjob with very dirty feet
It is possible??

Thanks

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mona.
I have just seen your last footjob vids..
I think that your feet can be more dirty in order to give a perfect dirty footjob

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bryker58
Board Regular
Member # 10237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bryker58   Email Bryker58       Edit/Delete Post 
Mona,
Who is the lucky guy you give all these footjobs to??? Im assuming he is your partner??

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all
it looks as though im going to be having a foot party sometime in the fall.all of the footjob girls from my clipstore will be attending as well.stay tuned to this thread if you are interested and i will update everyone periodically.im excited it sounds fun. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bryker58
Board Regular
Member # 10237

Mona,
Who is the lucky guy you give all these footjobs to? Is it the same guy? Your boyfriend/husband?

Bryker58 in australia

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Foot guy is a close friend of mine who i go clubbing with.we actually made a half years worth of clips after getting home from clubs that only he would watch.once suki and i were both doing them with him after going clubbing we started talking about a website.we're all friendly here.i dont do relationships but thats as much as i will talk about it on a personal level.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bryker58
Board Regular
Member # 10237

You certianlly do have a good footjob technique!!
How many guys have you given footjobs to, and how hold were you when you gave your first?
Any interntions of taking a trip to Australia? lol.
I love your clips and will keep purchasing them!

Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

good news! suki is back for her final semester of school,and unfortunatly her final months of footjob clips.we have just added her newest clip "bathroom feet" to the clipstore.enjoy her asian feet while you can,cus these will be the final suki clips youll ever see!

--------------------
 -

-

Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

new clips added.i bought some sexy shoes this weekend as well so be sure to check back in this thread for pics!

--------------------
 -

-

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
new clips added.i bought some sexy shoes this weekend as well so be sure to check back in this thread for pics!

on standby. I can't wait to see the shoes.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mona,

You have lovely soles. Your toes are so delicious. Any word on the foot party yet?

Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

rhbdz17,I just sent some to wu for the contributions but i can send you some sooner if you pm me with your email

az im waiting for suni and suki(how funny) to get back to me on the best weekend so i will keep you posted

--------------------
 -

-

Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Ive just posted a new cumshot compilation and there is also a new footjob model named teagun who has a new clip in the store.lots of things going on this month...busy busy feet lol

--------------------
 -

-

P360
Member # 17420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for P360   Email P360   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mona is that you on the picture withj the purple because if you are u r cute and sexy WOW
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dirty feet sole job would be awesome or the guy cumming on your dirty soles.

Mmmm, mmm.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links