Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Checkj this out (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Checkj this out
John K. Kryton
Major Player
Member # 36180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John K. Kryton   Email John K. Kryton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont find those toes attractive at all because all of the pictures look alike and tampered with photoshop or w/e. i probably would like that site if i saw a full untampered body shot of the model.
p.s my 1st post [Smile]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vintrobin
BANNED
Member # 36600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vintrobin         Edit/Delete Post 
since the toes are not attractive at all, what is there to like even if the full model is displayed?
I thought that this is one of the rare blogs/pages where a single person's feet has been featured throughout and still holds the attention. you've the right of opinion, but i still maintain that's one of the most sensual pair of feet to come across . naive opinion may be, but photoshop has not destroyed the beauty of the pics. oh yeah! its an asian feet and we don't like asians.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adventoes
BANNED
Member # 36090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adventoes   Email adventoes       Edit/Delete Post 
I am no expert. But correct me if I thought that the following pics from the blog clearly exposes the model's feet and her toes minus the glamour of photoshop. Her face for me is by no means an establishment of her feet and toe's sensuality.
All the casual posts bearing numbers 1,2,3,4,6,7,16,17,24,26 look what the feet is really all about. Even a little photoshopping can only just make the pic look a bit better. They do it at your nearby drugstore studio to make you look handsome in your driver's licence! It per se do not alter the state of the feet and the toes.
Yes, they all look similar because, its the same feet again and again. So what? Don't you hate your girlfriend for what she's not and fall in love with her again and again for what she is?

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glennstace
BANNED
Member # 36196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glennstace   Email glennstace       Edit/Delete Post 
Quote from above "i dont find those toes attractive at all because all of the pictures look alike".....Unquote.
Statement: I don't like Anjelina Jolie because she looks the same in all the movies.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omg.. what a fucking spammer. i would hazard to guess that if you look at every member who commented in this thread with 8 posts or less.. except maybe John K. Kryton, has got the same IP. every one of those newbie id's writes in the same awkward manner and are overly defensive.

btw, the blog is pretty boring and those feet are freaky and unattractive.. but thats my opinion.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links