Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Which teams do you root for? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which teams do you root for?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not the biggest sports fan in the world, but I enjoy watching the University of Kentucky play basketball pretty much whenever I can. Which sports do you like to watch? What teams are you always pulling for?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, I don't follow sports that closely either, but I do like to watch baseball every now & then. The Az. Diamondbacks are my favorite. Gotta support the hometown boys. [Cool]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soled Out
Major Player
Member # 864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soled Out   Email Soled Out   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Tour de France for the mountain sections and the violent bunch sprints and being a really big fan of Lance Armstrong probably one of the very few people I have 100% admiration for on this planet with me being a keen bike racer and then right in your prime being seriously ill myself, nowhere near as bad as Lance but he just got on with it and came back fighting, that was probably one of the biggest rays of hope for anyone with cancer could ever wish for, the mans a god [Not Worthy]
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Gotta support the hometown boys.
You're right. I'm a Wildcats fan, but made it a point to watch the Louisville game last night against Cincinatti. Their coach is the former coach of Kentucky's team (Rick Pitino), so emotions are still running high over all of that with everybody. But it was still nice watching the local boys hand Cincinatti their ass. [Big Grin]

Let me tell you, around these parts, whenever UofK and UofL play each other in basketball, that event is bigger than the Super Bowl itself! I wonder how many other states have in-state rivalries, with the people so devotionally divided like that?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Concur with Soled Out about Lance A. He is definitely an inspiration to anyone in any situation. I am a Dallas Cowboys' --"America's Team"-- fan. I love football. I appreciate many other sports out there, but football is king in my book.

[ January 25, 2004, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfan   Email footfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only sport I like is pro football. I'm a HUGE Packers fan. It really sucks that they bit the big one to Philly in the playoffs, but at least Carolina returned the favor and beat those bastards!

I pick Carolina by 3 to win the Superbowl!

--------------------
"I would give anything to have my way with Anjelina Jolie's feet".

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jebb
Member # 1562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebb   Email Jebb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into american sports because I am British so I like football or as you call it soccer, the footy team I suport is Everton FC
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dazza
Loyal Member
Member # 1815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dazza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im from australia i follow rugby league my team is the canberra raiders

--------------------
LONGER THE SOLE TASTIER THE LICK

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here, I follow Rugby League.

I love the Brisbane Broncos, however, I like other teams such as the Bulldogs, Knights, Panthers, and the Warriors.

I do think the Knights are going to get thrashed for the rest of the season.

For me, the State of Origin is the biggest event!

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dazza
Loyal Member
Member # 1815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dazza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant wait for origin watching the blues give it to the maroons is great

--------------------
LONGER THE SOLE TASTIER THE LICK

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I am well and truly pissed off, I am from the North of England and I support Leeds United who have just been realagated to the fucking First Division Jebb you know what I mean nightmare, we will be there for another 8 seasons

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!! I know I know BOOOO...

I have a passion for football!!!!!! I grew up watching the Raiders..What can I say?

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot Tiffany
Board Regular
Member # 1724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot Tiffany   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot Tiffany   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SACRAMENTO KINGS!
San Jose Sharks
Oakland A's
Sacramento Rivercats
St. Louis Rams

in that order.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefoot Tiffany:
SACRAMENTO KINGS!
San Jose Sharks
Oakland A's
Sacramento Rivercats
St. Louis Rams

in that order.

Tiffany; SACRAMENTO KINGS?---we could of been friends. Spurs all the way [Cool]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefoot Tiffany:
SACRAMENTO KINGS!
San Jose Sharks
Oakland A's
Sacramento Rivercats
St. Louis Rams

in that order.

How do the St Louis Rams fit into this group of Northern California Teams??? Just curious..

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links