Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know its pre-season..BUT...I'm getting the Direct TV cranked and ready for the season!

I would like to ask you gammers out there your early predictions for the SUPER BOWL.

Sasha picks for the SUPER BOWL
COLTS...AFC CHAMPIONSHIP PATRIOTS v COLTS
v
FALCONS...NFC CHAMPIONSHIP FALCONS v EAGLES
(and yes the EAGLES will go down again)

I dont think my RAIDERS are going to get there this year....New coach...New schemes..NO TIM BROWN..BOO HOO.I Loved Tim brown [sad]

Question..Since I'm a girl and all....I can change my picks halfway through the season..RIGHT? [Wink] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AFC Championship - Colts vs Patriots

NFC Championship - Eagles vs Buccaneers (Somehow I feel that Gruden can get these guys back to playing Super Bowl form again. Having younger and faster guys on defense should help.)

The St. Louis Rams are 2-3 years from any kind of hope to get to the Super Bowl. Way too many important people on the defense have left the team. The biggest names were Grant Wistrom and Lovie Smith.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked at the RAIDERS debth chart..they have Warren Sapp at DE(thats not good!).....oh boy.....this is going to be an intresting year.... [Roll Eyes]

WHAT!!!!!! Ramsfan the only one that like football in this place????????? [Confused]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm begining to think they dont know what it is.
Either that are they never bother to come down this far.

Cowboys play houston tonight. gonna see where the boys are at.

Al davis has a nack for taken players like sapp, and really geting new life and direction for them. Will see,I have never been a sapp fan.

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love football! It is my favorite sport. I'm looking forward to the new season.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
I love football! It is my favorite sport. I'm looking forward to the new season.
Whats your team WU????..I remember that crack in that email about Norv Turner being the Raiders coach......I think he'll be better then Callahan

We need Charles Woodson to sign!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dallas Cowboys are my favorite.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Dallas Cowboys are my favorite.

---------- [Thumbs Up] [Cheers] [Smile]
Did you catch the game Footman9?
We need some work-- [sad]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Cowboys and Raiders.Two of the most hated teams in the NFL..... [Thumbs Up] [Laugh]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Footman and 2spyfeet, I thought you two were cool until I found out you two are Cowboy fans. [Mad] [Laugh] j/k

My dislike for the Cowboys and my condolences on the Norv Turner hire should give you an idea of what team I'm a fan of. [Big Grin]

I'll give my Super Bowl picks later.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I'm not to big on them Cowboys either.

I think Norv is going to surprise people with the Raiders...He's a better fit with the Raiders...

I still miss Chucky!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Wu; --lamo--you know a lot of cowboys fans hate the redskins. I dont, they usually, except for the last few years, always had great games.

No matter wich one went to the suber bowl,the other always whip ass at least one game that year.They play each other hard. Its one of the best games to watch. Now that the dumbass owner finally got back one of the best coaches ever,I look foward to that match up again.

Sasha:--- [Nana] They are so much alike its not even funny. COWBOY HATER!

Al davis has big balls, I like him------- [Eek!]

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

2spyfeet who's your QB???? Oh yea...It's Roger Staubach...I forgot. [Laugh] [Laugh] No no it's really Danny White. [Laugh]
Sorry for all the smack...I had too.... [kiss]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all haters of the Cowboys. You all make being a fan special / fun. We starting off kinda slow, but will pick up steam.

Sasha & Wu = I have nothing love for ya. [Mad] [Smile]

2spyfeet = [Cool]

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL? Hell yeah!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Sasha: Your mean--- [sad]

I was thinking dandy don, gezzze, i am geting old.
Yep we need a QB.
Do we play each other this year? I will have to check. I hope so, I will be ribbing you-- [Nana]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links