Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » any baseball followers?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any baseball followers?
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually watch a few games each season.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats about the only sport I dont watch. I dont mind the World Series I guess. The high lights arent bad!

[Wu]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your sig line Lord [Smile] [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

The only time I watch baseball is during the playoffs.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I like your sig line Lord
Thanks bro!
Your's isnt to bad either and it's the damn truth! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha is the best! [Thumbs Up] [Smile]

[Love] <----- For Sasha [Wink]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not my favorite, but sometimes it can be kinda fun to watch. When I go to a game live, I go for the food [Mmm]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watch baseball on & off. My team sucks though. They can't win to save their asses right now. I love going to watch games at the ballpark. [Cool]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>any baseball followers?

Yessir, bigtime baseball fan here. It's my favorite of the professional sports, and I'll certainly be sad to see the season come to an end, but thankfully football's my 2nd favorite sport. hehe

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sasha is the best!

<----- For Sasha

Thank you.

Whats baseball??????????? [Laugh]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Baseball is an easier game to watch, since it's slower. That can also make it harder to watch, but nonetheless it's a fine sport.

--------------------

gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

I'm mostly watching it to see if the record for hits is broken. I'm not rooting for any team in particular.

--------------------

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
quote:
Sasha is the best!

<----- For Sasha

Thank you.

Whats baseball??????????? [Laugh]

You're welcome [Wink] [Kiss] [Smile] [Love]
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok. since this is BASEBALL, Its very hard to predict the TEAMS that will make the PLAYOFFS...Its very hard..I'm gonna go out on a limb here.Lets see....Hmmmmm YANKEES, Braves,YANKEES, BRAVES, YANKEES, BRAVES, =YANKEES , BRAVES...Did I miss a team?????

Just messing with you baseball guys....

I know the Cards,Dodgers,Red Socks,A's,Giants, Cubs are the other teams in the HUNT....I used to like baseball......The A's will lose to the YANKEES like always

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

If the Yankees can make it out of the first round. Their rotation is very suspect.
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

I have hope that the Red Sox will make it to the playoffs, but I doubt anyone can put up a match against the Yankees for the ALCS.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links