Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » PLAYOFFS 2nd Round (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: PLAYOFFS 2nd Round
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I suck at picking these games latley, I'm going for it

Jets @ Steelers Jets..Laugh all you want. Somethings gotta give with BIG Ben.

Rams @ Falcons Falcons GO VICK!!!!!

Vikings @ Eagles Eagles

Colts @ Patriots Patriots.. Brady will show he's Montana and Manning is Marino..AGAIN!!THIS SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME! Cold weather,grass field and the game is in New England.

[ January 13, 2005, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steeler's
Ram's
Eagle's
Colt's

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jets vs. Steelers - Steelers
Rams vs. Falcons - Falcs
Vikings vs. Eagles - Eags
Colts vs. Patriots - Colts

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha you didnt pick a winner between the Colts/Patriots!

Steelers vs Jets: Jets. There is a reason the jets are here. Because the Chargers placed all of the weight on the shoulders of a rookie (kicker) to win them the game. It'll happen again, only the entire game will be played by a rookie. Playoffs are by no means the same as playing a mediocre team in the regular season (something which the Steelers did often). If the Jets dont send them home with a reality check, the Patriots/Colts will.

Rams vs Falcons: Falcons (tough call). Too explosive for the Rams to handle. Sorry Ramsfan! It's like polar opposites meeting, itll be interesting though.

Eagles vs Vikings: Eagles. Brian Westbrook will outdo Randy Moss. Mcnabb will outdo Culpepper. If T.O. was here it'd be a blowout.

Patriots vs Indianapolis: Colts. Clash of the Titans here. If Indy gets going (If theyre up by any more than 7 points before the half is over) then the Pats wont come back. If the game stays close however, it may be different. It's all about Manning. If he gets going, or gets rattled, thatll determine the game.

Good games, all of em. Im with you on the Jets/Steelers game Sasha.

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jets @ Steelers --- Steelers
Rams @ Falcons -----Rams
Vikings @ Eagles -- Eagles
Colts @ Patriots --- Colts

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rams - Playoffs experience counts. A huge chunk of the Falcons team was not around in 1998. Where as half of the Rams team was with the team when they won it all in 1999. It also helps that it's in a dome and on the road. Where's Chris Chandler when you need him? Go Rams! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

Steelers
Eagles

Colts - One word.......Freeney [Cheers]

[ January 14, 2005, 04:34 AM: Message edited by: Ramsfan ]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jstrap_2000
Board Regular
Member # 3269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jstrap_2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jets @ Steelers --- Jets in an upset
Rams @ Falcons ----- the A-town Falcons
Vikings @ Eagles -- Viks because Philly hasn't showed they can score without TO.
Colts @ Patriots --- Pats

after being 3-1 last weekend. i plan to crash and burn this weekend.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2spyfeet:
Rams @ Falcons -----Rams

You are copying me Rob [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick] Do you have that much love for me [Evil Grin]

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HiHills
Loyal Member
Member # 2905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HiHills   Email HiHills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
steelers are going to kill the jets.
i hope vick can beat the rams but the rams looked pretty good last week.
i wish the eagles would get it handed to em but mcnaab & the bunch are still great without T.O.
i hope for manning they can get the engines going. unstoppable last week but 7 days can make a difference.
good football weekend.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
quote:
Originally posted by 2spyfeet:
Rams @ Falcons -----Rams

You are copying me Rob [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick] Do you have that much love for me [Evil Grin]
Here Take These and call me in the morning [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick] [Nana]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manning is a DORK..Brady is cuter,more sexy and already has two rings. [Mmm] Thats why the PATRIOTS will win! [Laugh] The frikin game is in New England.. I know I know...NO Corner backs!!!
Who cares!
Brady,Dillon, and the boys are gonna play SMASH mouth football on the grass! THE GRASS!! Not on the plastic speed CRAP the COLTS/RAMS play on....

VICK is going to crush the MARTZ LAMBS.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gather around boys and sexy girl. Here are my picks for this weekend.

Jets @ Steelers --- Jets (Just a hunch)
Rams @ Falcons ----- Falcons (Two words: Mike Vick)
Vikings @ Eagles -- Vikings (I hate the Eagles)
Colts @ Patriots --- Colts (If Manning can't get it done this time, he should retire)

Alright... class dismissed, except for you Sasha. See me after class. We need to go over a few things. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Alright... class dismissed, except for you Sasha. See me after class. We need to go over a few things.
What shall I wear sir.... [Blush]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
What shall I wear sir.... [Blush]

I love what I saw in your 1/13/05 update. There is only one chair so you'll have sit on my desk like this:

-

[Drool] [Mmm] [Evil Grin] [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jets at steelers--steelers
rams at falcons--falcons
viks at eags--eagles
colts at pats--colts- it's so hard to repeat as champs,and you have to play the colts yet.

mystik,MOST of the league is mediocre these days,you can't pick on one team and say"they didn't play anybody"steelers beat the pats,eagles,jets,ravens twice,always hard against that tough ravens D.And they beat a hot bills team,with alot of backup players,mind you. Ben is not the entire team,if steelers run the ball,it opens up for ben.If steelers can't run the ball then ben may be in trouble.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links