Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » WWE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WWE
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is your favourite wrestler?

Who is your favourite diva?

Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tommy Dreamer.

All time: Beulah,Daffney,Molly.Victoria and Dawn.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All time - Mr. Perfect Curt Henning
Present Day - Randy Orton

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hulk hogan,nash,hall,orton
favorite diva stacey kiebler.

Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet lover,

I've met Stacey a few times. She actually lives 15 minutes away from me. She grew up in this area and attended school with an old co-worker of mine.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all time : bret hart, scott hall the sandman and mr perfect

present: kurt angle and christian

diva: stacey, tori, trish and lita

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
stacey, tori, trish and lita

Those are my 4 favorites right there, only in the reverse order (Lita, Trish, Tori, & Stacey). Any of them are more than welcome to come bodyslam my ass into the ground whenever they feel the urge strike them, provided that they do it barefoot.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lita's feet and toes are cute.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for anyone who is a wrestling fan i will be starting up a fantasy wrestling section on my website under the sports section soon. look out for it its coming soon . u can email me at admin@fetish.com if your interested in joining.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Favorite WWE wrestlers of all time: Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley, Bret "Hitman" Hart, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

Favorite WWE divas: Christy Hemme, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, Trish Stratus and Amy "Lita" Dumas.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I've met Stacey a few times. She actually lives 15 minutes away from me. She grew up in this area and attended school with an old co-worker of mine.

Hey Patrick...

Any plans on sending a few pics of Stacey? She's truly a cutie pie-- prettiest legs and feet I've ever seen!

[Thud]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolfie
Board Regular
Member # 10080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie   Email Wolfie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
favorite current wrestlers: Kurt Angle Christian
all time : Raven (ECW) Chris Adams(WCCW) Piper and Orndorff 1985 when they were the top heels

Favorite current diva: Trish and the new girl Ashley?

All time: Beulah and Francine in ECW

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved the Sandman on ECW. He looked old, fat and slow, but he could actually do some cool, high flyin shit in the ring.
Although shes not a Diva, I think Stephanie Mcmahon,is hotter than hell!

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite wrestler is probably Kurt Angle, for what he's accomplished in such a short span of time is simply amazing.

As for my favorite Diva, it has to be MELINA. My only complaint is, when in god's name is she going to stop wearing those boots to the ring?!

-

Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't watched wrestling since 1999. I got sick and tired of all the bullshit soap opera storylines. I was glad when TNN started airing ECW so I started watching that and stopped watching WWF but then they got cancelled after about a month and a half so I haven't watched wrestling since.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links