Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Sasha!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sasha!!
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might have to slap your Raiders around for losing to the 49ers tonight. Those two back-to-back turnovers really killed 'em, but I must say Raiders' QB Walters looked like he was pretty composed even when under extreme pressure. Some dangerous potential over there.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's only preseason, had this been regular season the Niners would've been demolished.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the first game of the pre- season..I still dont know if I like the Raiders in the 3-4 d-fence..

I hope Collins stays healthy this year...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did Randy play?
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Just the first game of the pre- season..I still dont know if I like the Raiders in the 3-4 d-fence..

I hope Collins stays healthy this year...

Cowboys are doing the 3-4 defence this year too---and I feel the same way
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like ever since the Chargers went to the 3-4 all the other teams followed.

Whats up with that!?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChargeR:
Seems like ever since the Chargers went to the 3-4 all the other teams followed.

Whats up with that!?

I think the PATRIOTS 3-4 is the 3-4 D everyone is trying to copy...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links