Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » The Super Bowl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Super Bowl
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to the Squeelers but, that was the WORST SUPER BOWL Ive ever seen!!!!

WTF was Mike Holmgrin doing???? The Seahagks had every opp to beat the Steelers and could'nt do it??? I know the REFS sucked but, the SEAHAGS sucked more..And Big Ben what the hell was he doing??? thinking about what Disneyworld quote to use???

Not taking anything away from the TEAMS that made it to the big game and to the Steelers that won it,BUT, THAT GAME SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha, I totally agree. The refs were horrible, but the Seahawks gave up 3 huge plays (the 75 yrd run, Randel El's TD pass, and Ben's scramble to find Hines Ward on the 2 yrd line).

On a different note, I live in the suburbs of Detroit and I can say that the atmosphere here was incredible last weekend. The parties and everything else downtown was a blast. I also have to admit, the Steelers fans were out in force, big time. I'd see about 10-15 Steelers fans for every 1 lonely Seahawks fan the night before the game.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy.

The game may not have been all that hot but getting #5 sure was.

I really enjoyed Seattle's "Stand around and make plays with our MINDS!" spill at the end of the first half.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Referee's 21 Seahawks 10

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes keep telling yourselves that.

We'll just be over here polishing our trophy.

:hug

--------------------

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah that super bowl did suck horribly, but at least the pats were out of it

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The seahawks had planty of chances early in the game to take advantage of and they didn't.That penalty in the endzone on seattles receiver WAS a penalty.You can't push somebody like he did,his push seperated himself from the defender just enough to get the ball.Pit went 3 and out on their 1st 3 posessions and punted and gave seattle great field position,and all seattle could get was 3 points.Plus,big ben gave seattle a gift interception that kept them in the game,and if it wasn't for that,the holding call and the chopblock call would've never happened.Seattle had every oppertunity and couldn't get it done.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever. we stopped them throughout the whole game. When you get screwed on calls, it changes momentum. Ben WAS NOT in the endzone. Darrell Jackson should not have been called for that ticky tack pushoff...Matt Hasselback had every right to tackle dude like he did and NOT get called for illegal block...poor officiating...Hawks whooped the Steelers 6 out of 8 times we played em...y'all got lucky, and your own 12th man, the refs...
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
yeah that super bowl did suck horribly, but at least the pats were out of it

That's the spirit! [Smile]

--------------------

tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the steelers stopped seattle the WHOLE game.Seattles defense isn't great,pitts offense just played a flat.A pushoff is a pushoff,it seperated him from the defender.I bet if the situation was reversed,you'd be saying they were great calls.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how did the game suck?

the longest run for a td ever by a running back

the randle el td pass on a trick play

looked exciting to me and the refs only made one bad call on the hasselback tackle after his int

the better team won fair and square

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The seahawks lost. Old news. You've all cried yourselves a river, Now build yourselves a giant bridge and get over it.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links