Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » WWE Wrestlemania 22

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WWE Wrestlemania 22
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My PREDICTIONS
Mickie James wins
Rey Mysterio wins
Triple H wins
Shawn Michaels wins
Undertaker wins
Edge wins
Bobby Lashley wins Money In The Bank
JBL wins
Carlito and Chris Masters win
Boogeyman wins
Torrie Wilson wins

Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems about right except change Lashley, Torrie and JBL to RVD, Candice and Benoit.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was gonna watch at the bar but I had the funzie. Watched some NWA:TNA last night. WOOHOO STINGER'S BACK! They need to get Ric Flair too though. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wrong about Bobby Lashley, Rob Van Dam won.
I was wrong about Triple H, John Cena won.
I was wrong about Carlito And Chris Masters. Big Show and Kane won.

I was right about all the others.

Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched wrestlemaina thought it was the best one ever but it made foot fetish people look like freaks again. Snitskey that pisses me off so bad.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RVD gets a gurantee'd title shot so I'm happy.

Edge going barechested into a FLAMING TABLE earned him my respect.

Mickie ahem finding Trish's Treasure Trove was beautiful.

Shelton Benjamin is the black gumby, PUSH HIM!

Rey winning was pretty cool.

HHH's entrance. :lol

Air Taker looked bad-ass.

Could've lived without Snits foot lust for Mae or Shane going head first into un-charted territory.

Bummed Kane-Show lost to the freaking SPIRIT SQUAD! [Cry]

--------------------

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought that wrestlemaina anthology pack. I'v seen every wrestlemaina my favorite use to be WM3 but now I would have to say it's WM22.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

For me it's still WMX-7 out of the one's I've actually seen all the way through.

--------------------

RavenSymoneFeetLover
Board Regular
Member # 13816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RavenSymoneFeetLover   Author's Homepage   Email RavenSymoneFeetLover       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see that Cena won but i don't get why everyone was booing him on Raw
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

They hate him.

He's been champ way too long and they watered him down from what he was and keep shoving him down our throats.

The same thing happened to HHH a few years ago and the Rock back when he was still Rocky Miavia pineapple head.

--------------------

elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elijah   Email elijah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say the fans hate them because they feel like he doesnt deserve to be where he is and are sick and tired of Vince pushing guys just because they were former body builders and have a "marketable" gimmick.Thats why I love TNA and Christian is a great champ.BTW if you've never seen Samoa Joe,check him out.He's gonna change wrestling forever.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Joe rules.

A fatf*ck that can move like like a cruiser and hit with the force of a heavyweight.

Big Daniels,Williams and Lethal fan too.

Outside the X-Division I like Brown,Abyss,Raven Rhino and Eric Young.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links