Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Snitsky

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Snitsky
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this could be posted in the foot section but I figured you all would know more about this. I've seen the still pics and heard a little bout it but what was the whole deal with Snitsky and lita's feet. If someone could fill me in I'd appreciate it. I don't really watch the WWE now that I found TNA... which is 100% better.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someboy already got this in foot talk but I'll say good choice with TNA.

Wish Jarrett would go away though.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go again lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tna is the shit,I feel if their popularity grows jus a lil bit more,they will be the most influential company in wrestling,I'm already seeing wwe slightly being influanced by them already...I agree with you adamx,I mean no doubt I feel jeff jerret is a great athlete,but just don't feel he should be their main headliner.I can't see his name selling out arenas across the globe.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elijah   Email elijah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion you have to look at Jeff Jarret in a different light.No he's not the most dynamic personality on the roster but the fans hate him so much it helps other wrestler get over.I mean you put the strap on Jarret and let ANYBODY pursue him for it and win and you have an automatic star and true fan favorite on your hands.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TN79
Loyal Member
Member # 11100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TN79   Email TN79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TNA is not gonna compare to ECW when it comes back they are picking up highlight wrestlers such as kurt angle and RVD!!!

its going to be amazing!!!!

Posts: 56 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ECW coming back rocks.

The fear is still there of this becoming one of those really terrible ideas by Vince.

Sci-Fi managment wants ALIENS! of some sort involved, fucking Trekkies. [Cry]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links