Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Favorite Baseball Pleayer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite Baseball Pleayer
AshLeeSimpFeetLover4
Board Regular
Member # 14220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshLeeSimpFeetLover4   Author's Homepage   Email AshLeeSimpFeetLover4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's your favorite baseball player?
mine is Joey Gathright for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Travis Hafner.

Close:

Vlad
Ichiro
Visquel

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TN79
Loyal Member
Member # 11100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TN79   Email TN79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vernon Wells!!!

runners up

Glaus
Griffey Jr
Jeter

Posts: 56 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Axlsinema
Major Player
Member # 4219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Axlsinema         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Tony Gwynn
2.Jeff Bagwell
3.Lance Berkman
4.Mike Gallo
5.Vladimir Guerrero
(Met him in San Diego in the old Qualcomm stadium when he was with the Montreal Expos when nobody knew who he was, got a BP ball and almost a bat.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 153 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got another favorite player.

CHOO! [Big Grin]

I had no idea we got him from Seattle but he homered his first AB for us and his name rocks!

CHOO! CHOO!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam Dunn and Ryan Freel for the Reds.. You have to admit that Freel takes his game seriousley!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jimmy Key back in the days. Today I'll have to go with Carlos Beltran.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Favorite player of all time: Tony Gwynn (Mr. Padre)
Favorite Current Player: Jake Peavy (Alabama)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twistedmikey
Member # 19015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twistedmikey   Email twistedmikey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josh Willingham of the Florida Marlins. I know him personally and go to his parents house to watch every game!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I am a die hard Braves fan, so I would say Andrew Jones or Chipper Jones

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My all time favorite baseball player is Greg Maddux. I love to watch him pitch a game. The guy is a master, not possessing a fastball of more than 87 MPH, ever, and he has won 333 major league games.
I am an Atlanta Braves fan, and my favorite player on my own team is John Smoltz. The guy is amazing, having gone from good starter to dominant closer back to ace starter, one of a kind, and a certain Hall of Famer.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite player of all time is still Ken Griffey Jr. I thought he'd get all those milestone HR marks before Sammy Sosa, Mark McGwire, or Barry Bonds.

For right now, though, it's probably Vlademir Guerrero. I'm a hardcore Dodger fan, and he plays down the freeway, but Vlad is a bad man. A very bad man. Perhaps the most complete player in the majors.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now, either Kenny Rogers or Craig Monroe - yeah, I'm caught up in the surge by the Tigers!! Just one more month, and they kick things off at home against the Bluejays for a three-game stretch.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links