Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NASCAR////// (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NASCAR//////
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dale Jr all the way!!!! im suprised that this topic hasnt come up yet!

*8*

Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense man...but I just dont count car racing as a sport. Dont get me wrong I like my fast cars just like any other guy but to call it a sport just isnt right.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO WAY .....Tony Stewart !!! [Thumbs Up] [Woot]
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you call a sport then?
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Something that involves physical training,exertion...etc. Hockey,Football,Rugby,Soccer,Basketball,etc. I'm not trying to piss people off but driving a car is not what I call a sport.The only thing I could think of training that you would need to do would be dont drink to much liquids before the "race" so you dont piss yourself...
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I'm not trying to piss people off but driving a car is not what I call a sport.The only thing I could think of training that you would need to do would be dont drink to much liquids before the "race" so you dont piss yourself...

I don't watch NASCAR, so I can't speak intelligently about their training, but I do follow Formula 1 and the World Rally Championship and there's a LOT more to driver training and fitness than not drinking too much fluids. Especially in F1.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

well obviously I just used that as an example...but not physical training...like to keep the stamina up or lift weights...but some people consider it a sport if you have to do mental training so ya....
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been following NASCAR for years .....there is just as much physical training for auto racing as there is for any other sport .....

I wouldn't want to get into a fight with a race car driver , just like I wouldn't want to get into a fight with a football player !!!

thats just my opinion !!!
(just a racing joke) ..... auto racing takes BALLS....all other spots only require ONE BALL !!!

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
well obviously I just used that as an example...but not physical training...like to keep the stamina up or lift weights...but some people consider it a sport if you have to do mental training so ya....

I was referring to physical training too...

Have a read:

http://www.formula1.com/insight/technicalinfo/11/980.html

http://www.f1technical.net/articles/1125

http://sport.rtl.de/formel-1/com/mscom_40624.php

[Cheers]

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thanks for the article wing! I realize I stepped on some toes:p but what I was trying to say was that driving a car is not a sport..in my mind a sport is something YOU do..the car is doing the work is what I was saying.There is a great deal of training required to drive which I realize now.
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

[Cheers]

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

bluetoelover
unregistered

I would probably appreciate it a whole lot more if I actually went to a nascar race.I have went to stock car races but that pales in comparison to nascar I am assuming.
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

I think NASCAR is more entertaining than dirt track racing or other smaller classes. I used to follow NASCAR avidly and it's alot more fun to go to the races than to simply watch it on T.V. However, about three years ago, I discovered that not all racing series make only left turns. The World Rally Championship involves 300 hp, turbocharged, all-wheel drive cars (like the Ford Focus and Subaru WRX) and compete in timed runs over mostly unpaved, twisty, narrow, wooded and mountain roads. The drivers and co-drivers both have huge brass balls to do some of the things they do in those cars. (Drivers use the hand brake almost as much as the steering wheel when making tight turns and make repairs to their own cars if they break down on the course.)

Formula 1 is generally considered the pinnacle of motorsport (especially in regards to the technology) and involves 1,300 pound cars with 2.4 liter naturally aspirated V-8 engines producing around 700-800 hp (about 312 hp per liter). An F1 car is essentially an inverted aircraft wing and can generate up to 3.5 times it's own weight in downforce. This is enough downforce to theoretically allow it to drive upside down at racing speed.

[Cheers]

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

bluetoelover
unregistered

I see..learned more about racing today then I have in a lifetime...thanks for enlightening me on this:cheers:
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

People have to make the car work. you cant just build a race car and then put it on the track and expect to win. all im trying to say is that nascar is a sport and people do all the work ......not the car
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links