Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NCAA Championship Game

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NCAA Championship Game
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 4 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who will be national champions?
Florida or Ohio?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 8 user(s) have voted.
Voting started at board time.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohio State will win the National Championship.Only because they are not playing Michigan again.In what was the biggest injustice this year everybody knows the 2nd best team in the country is the Wolverines(except Gatornation & the socalled Computer experts that run the BCS).The NCAA has to go to a playoff format.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHIO STATE!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really miss the old bowl ties. In my opinion, there are only two polls and/or rankings in the country that matter: the AP poll and the USA Today/ESPN Coaches' Poll. Anyway, if they want to have the real best thing short of a playoff they should do this: Bring back the old bowl ties, like Pac 10 champ vs. Big 10 champ in the Rose Bowl, SEC champ in the Sugar Bowl, ACC champ in the Orange Bowl, and Big 12 Champ in the Fiesta Bowl (although honestly, the Cotton Bowl would be much more appropriate for the Big 12 champ). Play those games on New Year's Day, then have the polls afterwards. The top 2 teams, as calculated by the BCS using the AP poll and Coaches' poll only, would face off in a title game at either Pasadena, Glendale, Miami, or New Orleans a week later.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO GATORS!!!!!!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Ohio State" [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohio State.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ufgt1988
Loyal Member
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ufgt1988   Email ufgt1988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michigan's demise in the Rose Bowl against USC is proof that they didn't deserve to go to the National Championship Game, they already had their chance at beating Ohio State. That said, GO GATORS!!!
Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links