Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Mourinho to Inter..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mourinho to Inter..
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think and what will it mean?
I smell Euro glory for them next season.

Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Mourinho had an equally talented team with Chelsea and he could never get them over the hump, so it's difficult to really say. But you are right, Inter does have as good a shot as anyone at winning the Champions League next season.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did I know you would be the 1st to reply Salvy_Mic? lol.Pity we don't live in the same area we could really have some good chats about football over a few pints.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So long as Inter don't face Liverpool in the knock out stage I think Inter have a good chance to win the Euro cup. Benitez seems to have Mourinho's number in Euro cup matches.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And speakin' of Portuguese-speaking coaches, Luis Felipe Scolari is the new Chelsea boss. Let's see if he can lead them to renewed success.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

If anyone is on a par with Mourinho it's Big Phil.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links