Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » who is the top 8 pound for pound in mma (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: who is the top 8 pound for pound in mma
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are your top 5 mma pound for pound.
1.silva
2.fedor
3.gsp
4.miguel torres
5.thiago alves
6.frank mir
7.bj penn
8.rashad evans
these are mine

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It goes:

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Anderson
4. Torres
5. Penn
6. Florian
7. Alves
8. Rashad
9. Machida
10. Mir

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why do you have anderson so low. Do you think someone can beat him? I admit Fedor is amazing. Do you think gsp deserves to be ahead of anderson?
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

you think any chance of anderson fighting gsp or rashad?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't see GSP jumping up in weight class unless advised to do so by Dana but ya never know...I personally don't think he should, or at the very least move up in weight and fight a couple of guys to get use to it THEN fight Spider.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Anderson Silva
4. Faber
5. Penn
6. Rampage

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fedor and GSP are ahead of Anderson because of the competition they've beaten lately Fedor's recent wins over Sylvia and Arlovski, and GSP's over Fitch and Penn, trump Anderson's last two wins over Irvin and Cote. There's also the matter of both Fedor and GSP having beaten everyone whom they've ever faced (including avenged losses).
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

I think they are ruining Anderson silva prime. He barely fights and against guys that are just so so. They should have him fight the big names at catch weights to keep him fighting and to solidify him as the best pound for pound. Before you know it he will be old and lose a couple.
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that Fedor is undefeated. He has beaten just about every top ranked heavyweight. Only ones he hasn't fought are Couture, Mir, and Lesnar. Only reason Lesnar is top rank is because he has the belt. I don't see him losing to any of those three if Fedor was able to fight them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Fedor is amazing. But can anyone really match up with the size of Lesnar. He is just too big and as much as I hate it don't think anyone will beat him in the world. As far as silva is concerned I am a huge fan. just seeing his footwork. He uses the whole ring. He is my idea of what maybe a Bruce Lee would have been minus but probably a lot slower and less powerful. As soon as he starts to fight again and fight better people I think people will have no choice but to rank him above everyone else. thats assuming he does not retire or get bored and not train.
EETTEE
Board Regular
Member # 33954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EETTEE   Email EETTEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not in a order of greatness just the order of people i like

1. Michael Bisping
2. Chuck Liddel
3. rashad evans
4. matt hughes
5. Rampage

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Glad you said not the order of greatness. But that is still a good list in my opinion
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Fedor
2. St. Pierre
3. Anderson Silva
4. Rampage
5. Machida
6. Penn
7. Torres
8. Evans
9. Faber
10. Henderson

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would most certainly put Sanchez (20-2) before BJ Penn (13-5).

only one person had Bisping (17-1) on their list.

Fedor (29-1)
Silva (23-4)
Machida (14-0)
Evans (13-0)
Liddell (21-6)
Bisping (17-1)
Sanchez (20-2)
GSP (20-2)

Machida vs. Evans May 23rd, 2009 will be awesome!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
i would most certainly put Sanchez (20-2) before BJ Penn (13-5).

only one person had Bisping (17-1) on their list.

Fedor (29-1)
Silva (23-4)
Machida (14-0)
Evans (13-0)
Liddell (21-6)
Bisping (17-1)
Sanchez (20-2)
GSP (20-2)

Machida vs. Evans May 23rd, 2009 will be awesome!

Sanchez before Penn is completely insane. There is just no way you can justify that, you simply can't. Bisping and Liddell too, are no where near a top 15, let alone a top 10 dude, sorry.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links