Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » silva or forrest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: silva or forrest
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who do you think will win? anderson silva or forrest griffin.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
britt26
Board Regular
Member # 24054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for britt26   Email britt26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
silva, but im sure griffin will give him a run for his money though.

--------------------
feet lov'n

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is gonna be a great one. silva hasnt looked all that good lately. he's become much more defensive and cautious and maybe thats a smart way of fighting, but it's not a fan favorite way. i mean cote wasnt looking too bad against him and i believe griffin is better than cote by far so i am eagerly looking forward to this one.

what about serra vs houghes?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forrest is gonna make Silva fight and he's got as much heart as anyone. He'll be a big underdog, but I never count him out. He usually performs best against big favorites, particularly against Tito, Shogun, and Rampage.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking that Forrest will be winning the fight but will get a cut midway through...I just have that feeling. As for the Hughes and Serra fight my god I hope Hughes beats Serra's big mouth in. Not a big fan of Hughes but I can't stand Serra.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serra is dangerous, big-mouthed, but dangerous. For a guy who's overwhelmingly a BJJ guy, the dude has some serious power in his hands, and that's just raw, untrained power. If the dude had been a striker instead of a ground fighter, he'd be knocking guys dead left and right. It's that kind of power.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be rooting for Forrest but I think Silva will knock him out in the second round. The worse the fight is the better chance Forrest will have to win it. He's got to use his size, try and take Silva down, control him there and do enough to win a decision. However he's fearless and at times boarderline reckless. He won't be afraid to stand and trade with Anderson, and when people do that they usually end up taking a nap. I can't see Forrest being any different. He's a warrior and he take a few shots but he's not a power puncher and he's been rocked by Jardine and Evans. Silva while perhaps not as phyiscally strong as those guys is a more devistating striker. If Forrest stands in the pocket and exchanges with him, which I think he'll train and plan not to do but at some point when the fight reaches near the midpoint and it's really on in there, he'll say fuck it and just go shot for shot even if it ends up costing him the fight. That's exactly why I'll be rooting for him to win. His give a fuck factor is non existant and he's a total warrior. He could win it but I think the smart money would be on Anderson.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

I sort of see it like that too. Forrest doesn't do boring, God bless him. It's why I like him so much.
mafeet
Board Regular
Member # 32220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mafeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silva by ko.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silva
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links