Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Conversation about "Licking Farts"?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Conversation about "Licking Farts"?
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching Mike and Mike on ESPN a few mornings ago and they had a conversation that made me laugh so hard. Up until the time they had that conversation, I didn't know what it was.

What about you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfKihsIAm0w

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These guys cracked me up!

Just like National and the guy who was laughing in that clip, I, too, can have a "sophomoric" sense of humor when hearing something like this. When the term was introduced, I thought the f-a-r-t-l-e-k spelling was wrong because it I was convinced it was l-i-c-k.

For someone watching the clip for the first time is not going to know what the thing is until it is explained to you.

I didn't know what it was either. Now I know.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah good ol' Greeny. I woulda reacted the same way [Laugh]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with everyone so far. The funniest clip I've seen in a while. A great way to start my morning. Up until seeing the clip, I've never heard of fartleks.

I like the part where Golic asks, "Why are you laughing?" To which Greeny replied, "Why aren't YOU?"

Great stuff!

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BloodSpill
Board Regular
Member # 34061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BloodSpill   Email BloodSpill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked how Golic did not get how that was funny in the beginning. It's also funny how he did not know how it was spelled. At first I thought Golic was making that word up and that Grenny was being set up somehow. I had never heard of what a fartlek was.

Great find!

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stop laughing when I see that clip. There was another minute or two of that conversation that the clip did not show. I think they said that 6,000 people have either emailed them or sent them text messages within ten minutes of the conversation. They said that roughly 75% of those were from people who knew what a fartlek was, including Baseball Tonight's Buster Onley. One guy sent in an email saying that he's in college and that he's been doing farleks since he was in the seventh grade. Mike Greeny laughed at the comment because it sounded funny. Golic went on to tell Greeny that he was such a child. Then Golic went on to say something along the lines of, "What else do find funny? I've got one for you: Poopy." Golic went on to repeat it a few more times in such a childish way that Geeny couldn't help but laugh at it.

It's such a funny clip.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longstory
Board Regular
Member # 33950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longstory   Email longstory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That clip was the funniest conversation I've heard all weekend. I'm with the little guy on the clip when I say I've never heard of that type of exercise. I gotta go back and see it again and laugh some more.

BTW, Megan Fox is HOT!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links