Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Any Rugby League Fans here? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Any Rugby League Fans here?
dazza
Loyal Member
Member # 1815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dazza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the game is at its best now the players are fitter than ever but more brawling would be great but not to much.

--------------------
LONGER THE SOLE TASTIER THE LICK

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dazza
Loyal Member
Member # 1815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dazza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey keywiz at the end of the year there will be a tri series Australia vs England Vs New zealand if England play like they did in last years Kangaroo tour thy might go well.I really hate to say this but international Rugby league needs Either England or New zealand to beat the roos what do you guys think

--------------------

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well yes I agree its a mental thing, block of you like, but the Union guys have done it and it was soooooooo close with league guys, if either us or the NZ teamn beat the Aussies it would create more entertaining and exciting games, but Australia is the standard we must all meet and beat hats off to the training and backing they get. I was reading an article in the paper that in France League is banned (against the law!!)

No wonder they are shit LOL

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dazza
Loyal Member
Member # 1815

yeah the french rugby union has all but ruined league there thats crap if the game has been banned how can you ban a game thats rediculouse.

--------------------

dazza
Loyal Member
Member # 1815

yeah the french rugby union has all but ruined league there thats crap if the game has been banned how can you ban a game thats rediculouse.

--------------------

Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's that time of year again!!!!!

THE STATE OF ORIGIN!

Who do you think will win this year?

QLD RULES!!!

The toughest game of the year!

What are some of the best memories from the State of Origin games over the past 24 years?

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dazza
Loyal Member
Member # 1815

Sorry dude nsw all the way as for past memories of origen one of the best would have to be when allan langer played in game 3 of the 02 series and bought queensland to life that was remarkable last years was good to but game 2 2001 was my best i was at stadium australia for that one being in a crowd of over 70.000 people was great and the huge boo from the crowd when the maroons ran out was awesome what about you

--------------------

Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here all my memories:

Game 2: 1991 - The half time brawl. Lewis and Geyer face off.

Game 2: 1995 - The brawl that erupts from the scrum that goes on for minutes. Also in 1995, the Maroons win 3-0!!!!

2001 - Alfie's back.

2002 - Draw.

Game 1: 2003 - Michael De Vere getting smashed by all the Broncos teammates.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dazza
Loyal Member
Member # 1815

i just remembered my favorite the 103 minute decider between nsw and qld in the super league tri series in 1997 i was only 12 but i do remember it very well i think noel goldthorpe kicked the winning goal

--------------------

Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

State Of Origin - The Decider THIS WEDNESDAY!!!!

GO QUEENSLAND!!!! KICK SOME ARSE!!!!!!!

--------------------

dazza
Loyal Member
Member # 1815

Cant wait nsw should win in a tight game. it could go either way

--------------------

Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Well, well, well. NSW won 36-12.

[Frown] [Mad] [Cuss]

Don't worry, Queensland will be back next year with a vegeance to kick arse. [Cheers]

--------------------

keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys.

In a good Mood now Leeds Rhino's are at the top of the league and we just beat local rivals Cas Tigers, 5 points clear, but for some stupid reason even if we finish top (which we will) Leeds will not win the championship, there will be a play off, Fucking Stupid.

If Leeds do win then they go down under to play the Aussie champs.

Cool Ehh!

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Which team do you think will make it to the Grand Final?

I predict it will be between the Roosters and the Bulldogs.

It looks like the Roosters will win the minor premiership, but things might change.

--------------------

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We dont get to watch much rugby here in the state Im in. Pretty much none actually but I did play some once. I joined a local team a couple of years back and made it through one scrimmage. Im in good shape work out often and run a landscaping company but good lord that was some hard stuff. You never get to rest and my age started to show. Given the up most desire i could have stuck with it but just wanting to be a weekend warrior it wasnt going to work. I have great respect for anyone who plays the game of rugby. I have often thought about rejoining the team the coach said I was pretty good were not talking pro or nothing just decent for the local competition. But the way you feel in the morning on these old bones just isnt worth it but I wish I could watch more of it.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links