Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 1 Picks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NFL Week 1 Picks
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never said Brady was Joe Montana...Just well on his way...he's only 26.I used to watch Joe Montana at Candlestick park...Brady is very simular.....

Hmmmmmm16 and 0..almost breaking the all time consecutive win record..Two rings at 26......3 pro Bowls.never lost a play-off game.6-0.

LOL......not remotely in the category yet? Not even warm???..It's cause he's cute, you guys don't like him........HUH......lol

History will tell....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
I never said Brady was Joe Montana...Just well on his way...he's only 26.I used to watch Joe Montana at Candlestick park...Brady is very simular.....

Hmmmmmm16 and 0..almost breaking the all time consecutive win record..Two rings at 26......3 pro Bowls.never lost a play-off game.6-0.

LOL......not remotely in the category yet? Not even warm???..It's cause he's cute, you guys don't like him........HUH......lol

History will tell....

I think I'm cuter than Tom Brady [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are the people who lost game 1 trying to change the subject? Luring the lovely Sasha into a QB debate, when the real issue of the thread is that you LOST game 1!

Game 2 today! Maybe some of you can even out your win/lose stat's [Nana]

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Game 2 today! Maybe some of you can even out your win/lose stat's

Win some loose some. That was a terffic game to watch. Every one of us was on the edge of our seats. A GREAT GAME!!
Don't you just love it,-----I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!

Oh' and FEET---- [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom Brady does remind me of Joe Montana. Neither of them have/had a rocket arm like an Elway or Farve but they know how to get it done. They are both very cool under pressure; both can make the slightest movements to avoid the rush and deliver the ball on time with accuracy. The guy makes good decisions. The Patriot WRs aren't terrible but if they ever get a guy that comes anywhere close to being like Jerry Rice then watch out.

I too think Brady is better than Manning. Sometimes I think he tries to do too much and he out thinks himself. He's the one who moved his protection over to the left and left himself wide open for the sack by McGinest.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
Are the people who lost game 1 trying to change the subject? Luring the lovely Sasha into a QB debate, when the real issue of the thread is that you LOST game 1!

Game 2 today! Maybe some of you can even out your win/lose stat's [Nana]

Who knows, maybe I can take the lead come Sunday [Nana] [Nana]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>Are the people who lost game 1 trying to change the subject?

Oh silly me, didn't I mention that my list reflected my losing picks?

[Big Grin]

Ok, so I'm 2 in the hole so far. Pity is very underrated, ya know! hehe

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admit defeat! The Dolphin's lost. I have to have some hope for them this season?

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord's 1 and 1
I picked the colts but I also picked the Titans.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I'm even Steven [Cheers] [Laugh] [Thumbs Up] [Smile]
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just cranked up the TV !!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about them Redskins, I like that joe gibbs. I am a little worried when we play them.

Cowboys looking good so for against viks.
Raiders hung in there Sasha, better than I thought.

Don't you just love it?

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Its gonna be a long year for me..... [Confused]

The game was good but....We lost....Rich Gannon thinks to much...Just like Peyton Manning....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blargh. The Texans AND Cowboys lost!!!! [Mad] Similar games too. David Carr panics too easily, and Davis needs to learn how to hold on to that ball. God knows they couldnt exploit Andre Johnson AT ALL. Argh...so many turnovers.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a bad start... I'm 10-5 so far with only the Monday night game left. Chucking Fiefs!!! I should have listened to Sasha!!! [Mad] [Confused]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links