Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 2 Picks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NFL Week 2 Picks
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
I need to get my picks in before the start of the games...

Panthers
Bears
Jags
Texans
Titans
Ravens
Saints
Falcons
Redskins
Seahawks
Bills
Cowboys
Patriots
Jets
Bengals
Eagles

You need to get them in before 39 minutes in to the games. [Laugh]

My Skins stunk it up today. 7 turnovers [Eek!]

The Packers fell off this week as welll. That goes to show that you never know about division game.

I had a feeling the Broncos would lose. I've never been a Plummer fan but judging by his stats, he didn't play too bad.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu, the Skin's didn't do you right today! Probably because they knew you picked the Cowboy's?

Sasha, [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] I admit defeat, but will still hang with my Charger's all season!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was not 39 minutes before the games! lol. I was about 4 minutes into the Texans game (the only game I had been watching) when I posted my predictions. Anyway, I got most of em right. Cept for the Giants. Who saw that one coming?
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
Wu, the Skin's didn't do you right today! Probably because they knew you picked the Cowboy's?

Ha Ha Ha DJ, [Mad] Cowboys Rule, Didn't you go to school in Texas? What is this thing you have with the chargers?

The skins lost because they gave it up. Gonna be some ass chewing this week.

Now I am more worried when the boys come to town next monday night.

You know the old saying---any given sunday any team can win----it's sooo true-- [Thud]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
It was not 39 minutes before the games! lol. I was about 4 minutes into the Texans game (the only game I had been watching) when I posted my predictions. Anyway, I got most of em right. Cept for the Giants. Who saw that one coming?

Mystik, I'm just going by the time stamped on your post. LOL!

Yeah, my Skins felt quite generous today. I'm still marveling at 7 turn overs. Somehow the Giants only managed to win by 6. Our QBs showed a lot of termity out there today; I did so as well with some of my picks! [Laugh] Maybe the Eagles will put me over .500 for the week but I hope not [Wink] [Thumbs Up]

I think I'll let Sasha pick Cheifs' games for me from here on out.

DJ, I would have loved to have been wrong about the Cowboy game, but I knew the Browns wouldn't be able to pull it out. The Skins won't have to worry about me picking the Cowboys this week. [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week went, I think, exactly like it should have. Houston will probably be the worst team in the league along with San Francisco, as the two easiest games of the season they have already lost. (Well, Carr/Davis lost them) We play Sasha's Raiders in a couple of weeks (I'll be willing to bet the Texans will win that one Sasha! [Wink] ) I got all but 3 games right in that the Skins lost, the Colts won and the Raiders beat the Bills. Good week though, some low scoring affairs though. Gonna be a long season for me here in Texas though...maybe the Cowboys will up the ante and make the season a little more liveable. You hearing me Testaverde?
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2spyfeet:
Ha Ha Ha DJ, [Mad] Cowboys Rule, Didn't you go to school in Texas? What is this thing you have with the chargers?

I did grow up in Texas and went to school there. At that time I was an Oiler's and Cowboy's fan. I still like the Boy's, just not as much as I used to.

I lived in San Diego for almost a decade and went to school there also.

I HATED the Charger's when we lived there.

Now that I am gone from there, it just stands to reason they will start winning.

Even if they don't, we sure are getting some good entertainment at their expense!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that I am gone from there, it just stands to reason they will start winning.

Even if they don't, we sure are getting some good entertainment at their expense! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Now your in florida, the bucs,and miami are loosing lol---STAY AWAY FROM TEXAS- [Laugh]

Yes and It's sooo cool. I'm having a blast with you and Sasha going back and forth.

Very entertaining- [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
We play Sasha's Raiders in a couple of weeks (I'll be willing to bet the Texans will win that one Sasha! )
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] Whacha wanna bet??????

I'll take that bet any day!!!!

I'm usally good for about 10 wins a week....

I"M CONSISTANT..... [Wink]

Then the playoffs start and I lose MY ASS!!! FRIGIN EAGLES

[ September 21, 2004, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not even want to know my record.

The Texans will beat the Raiders [Laugh] [Laugh]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Hmmmm Sasha you can put up the stakes if you like. I too would take that bet any day. By week 4 the Texans will realize their errors, and provide an great running game. Sharper will keep Gannon on his toes...it'll be a fun game nonetheless to watch. So what'll it be gorgeous?
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Lets wait until that week...I will bet provided all looks well.ie.injuries. I bet .I also bet carefully.

hey....you guys just got bitch slapped by the LIONS.I watched some of that game..YOU GUYS CANT RUN!!!!

The RAIDER d-fence is ROCKING right now!
Barring injuries RAIDERS, BRONCOS will battle for the AFC WEST...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Davis is still getting into his groove. Give him a few weeks, he's becoming VERY weary of his mistakes, as is coughcoughdavidcarrcougcough. Davis gets into these ruts where he'll get a good run game going and then the ball will pop out of his hands. By week 4 though Im sure he'll be in a good spot. I have confidence in my underdog Texans though, and Im sure they'd be a good team to give the Raiders a reality check, like the Chargers did to us. (Man I NEVER saw that one coming)
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Im sure they'd be a good team to give the Raiders a reality check
Only cause the game is in TEXAS will they have a chance.

BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ..Buddy Ryans son has my RAIDER d-fence doing things they never did before...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links