Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 3 Picks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFL Week 3 Picks
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Man...I need to win tonight to save face....lol....My pix were terrible!!

Martz forgetting what down it was in that pre-season game should tell you hes loseing it....

Yeah, I agree he is losing it too. Time for a new coach for the Rams.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! I'll take the loss in the pool this week! I'm hoping my Skins will kick some Cowboy ass!!!

OUCH! [Cry]
Get ready everybody!!! Are you ready for some football

lets get it on- [Cheers]
Go Cowboys [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Man...I need to win tonight to save face....lol....My pix were terrible!!

Martz forgetting what down it was in that pre-season game should tell you hes loseing it....

This quote is gonna hurt-- [Nut Kick]
Portis.over 150 yard..PRIME TIME [Laugh]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ halftime......

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Would you like some popcorn? [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:

I bit my finger nails to the end.
The dallas D [Thumbs Up]
If we had a running back like portis, I would say SB bound

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Football this season is all d-fence!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whooo! Go Texas teams! I bet no one saw the Texans beating the Chiefs. So easily dismissed they are, but theyre a 4th quarter team...going for a 2-2 record next week.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I saw the game....They pulled that game off with a 50yrd fg...The chiefs blew that game...A 102 yrd int from GREEN....

The TEXANS play the RAIDERS Sunday!!!!!!! David Carr will be blitzed with a fury!!!!!

Hustons lucky this is a home game.......

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crap...looks like we dont have Davis for the game. Hollings looks to be our running back. This is gonna be a hard fought game for the Texans. It all depends on how Carr performs. Johnson/Carr will be the combo Ill be watching. If they get going early (lol. The texans getting going early. Thats a good one) they will have a good chance at winning. Im thinking itll be a close one.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Cowboys @ Redskins: Redskins
... well that didn't happen. My 'boys held their own against Joe Gibbs (He was being called The Messiah or The Savior) & Co. Dallas leads the series 13 to 1. When Dallas went 2-14 the 2 wins were against the Redskins and 3-13 the 2 of the 3 wins were against the Redskins. Even when Dallas has been at its lowest my 'boys still managed to spank the Redskins' ass. The Dallas Cowboys, any questions??? [Joint] [Cheers]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Yep....you got their number!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links