Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » PLAYOFFS 2nd Round (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: PLAYOFFS 2nd Round
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The extra pressure will be on the Falcons, since they are at home. The Rams do not have that pressure, they can just go out and play their game. They have nothing to lose. It would be a disappoint if the Falcons lose, they had a wonderful year. The game will be a high scoring game, but with the Rams winning it. The defenses will be the key since both teams have hot running games right now in Marshall and Dunn. Both QBs are playing real well right now too. The Rams are starting to play like their old selves again. (There are the NFC's version of the Colts)
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RAMS..Don't forget who your coach is....He'll choke....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He'll win a Super Bowl before any of the other guys in the NFC do.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to argue with ya RAMS..I just hate DOME/TURF teams..

Martz wont be around to win a super bowl..Gruden will win again before Martz

Martz needs to to be the AC not the head coach.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to take the Jets over the Steelers because I'm a homer.

Atlanta's defensive line should cause havoc all game long, so I'm picking Atlanta.

The Vikings are average at best. Philly should win even without TO.

Yeah, everything points to a Colts win except one thing, they can't beat the Pats. Pats win again.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Sasha.... if the Colts win, will you post another RRS pic on your message board?

Tweener

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

How the hell did
the jets lose that game?Edwards is a big time suck ass choke!!!!!!??????????? LUCK< LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK!!!!!!! Steelers blow!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I got nothing to say. I'm truelly shocked at how much the Rams sucked major ass! [Mad] [Violent]

Start cleaning up the front office in St. Louis. I'm tired of this bull shit! [Violent]

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate kickers. They got one thing to do. Kick that damn ball in between those two damn posts. If you miss one...thats ok. If you miss one to win the fucking AFC divisional playoff game, you're a fricking choke artist. If you miss TWO God damn field goals that wouldve won you that playoff game, you dont deserve to get paid that year. Two field goals? The Steelers did not win that game. It was given to them by the Jets kicker.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pitt played horrible. The Jet's kicker did hand them that one!

I fell asleep while the Ram's were getting there ass kicked! Saw the final score this morning.

Oh well, let's see what today has in store for us! Hopefully they will be more competitive games today.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rookie really came out in this game, I would be worried if I was a steeler fan, --"Pink"?-- Jets offence did not score a touchdown. The steelers defence won that game, even though their QB tried like hell to loose it for them.
2 misses, I hope he doesn't live in NY- [Nut Kick]

I think the steelers best ever season will come to an end next week.

Colts will win, eagles will win, the falcons look like sb bound, their just so iffy.

What a year this has been. Don't you just love it? [Cheers]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it will be the Eagle's and Colt's in Jacksonville!

I am not putting any money on that, but it is always fun to make predictions!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the Jets kicker choked big time! Let's hope the idiot, liquored up kicker doesn't choke today. [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

What was Edward calling when he lost 3 yards to make the kick a 43 yarder to a 43 yarder?????? BAD BAD COACHING!!! Conservative crap......That field goal kicker will be fired by the beginning of the week [Thud] JETS WON THAT GAME!!!!!

The SUPERBOWL is today..Pats Colts.The winner of this will win the SUPERBOWL!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Manning is a DORK..Brady is cuter,more sexy and already has two rings. Thats why the PATRIOTS will win! The frikin game is in New England.. I know I know...NO Corner backs!!!
Who cares!
Brady,Dillon, and the boys are gonna play SMASH mouth football on the grass! THE GRASS!! Not on the plastic speed CRAP the COLTS/RAMS play on....

Hate to quote myself but.....Brady is the MAN!!!!!!!! You guys can say all you want about him..He gets the job done!!!! Period!!!

Bye astro turf speedy boys with your great QB.The real game of football is played in the snow and on the grass........LATER COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now lets lay this Peyton Manning is the best QB crap to rest!! He's not.If he is he would have found a way to win the big game ala the great ones.ELWAY, MONTANA, MARINO and BRADY!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links