Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Football Week 07 Picks =) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFL Football Week 07 Picks =)
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and another thing. What the hell is up with this.

"8. Kansas City's win over Miami on Friday makes it a clean sweep: When the Chargers play the Chiefs next week it will be their fourth straight game against an opponent that didn't play the previous Sunday. The three others had byes -- as will the New York Jets, whom San Diego meets Nov. 6. That's five in a row versus clubs that had the previous Sundays off, and I don't care if you like the Bolts or not; someone in the league's scheduling department screwed up."

If I didn't know any better I would think someone is out to get my beloved Bolts. Any comments would be nice. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If I didn't know any better I would think someone is out to get my beloved Bolts. Any comments would be nice.

Now Now Bolt Boy.Didnt you guys win the AFC West last year??? You have to play a first place schedule... My Raiders won only 5 games last year and our schedule is just as hard minus PITT and INDY both FIRST PLACE TEAMS LAST YEAR!

Stop crying and blowing stats out.JUST WIN BABY!!!

Thursday, September 8 @ Patriots
ABC L 30-20 Game Recap
Sunday, September 18 vs. Chiefs
ESPN L 23-17 Game Recap
Sunday, September 25 @ Eagles
CBS L 23-20 Game Recap
Sunday, October 2 vs. Cowboys
FOX W 19-13 Game Recap
Sunday, October 9 @ Home

Sunday, October 16 vs. Chargers
CBS L 27-14 Game Recap
Sunday, October 23 vs. Bills
CBS W 38-17 Game Recap
Sunday, October 30 @ Titans
CBS 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, November 6 @ Chiefs
Sunday, November 13 vs. Broncos
CBS 1:05 p.m.
Sunday, November 20 @ Redskins
Sunday, November 27 vs. Dolphins
Sunday, December 4 @ Chargers
ESPN 5:30 p.m.
Sunday, December 11 @ Jets
Sunday, December 18 vs. Browns
Saturday, December 24 @ Broncos

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! I know your not comparing the Chargers schedule to that weak Faders schedule. Stop it Sasha! Your making my side hurt!  -
Yes the Chargers won the AFC last year but so did the Donkos Patriots and Colts and their schedule is much more weak then ours. The Faders are in our division so its like a rule or something that your divisional opponents get some what of the same schedule. That's all.

[ October 26, 2005, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: ChargeR ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK you win.The NFL wants the Chargers out of the picture...Sorry your schedule is so rough... [Cry]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
OK you win.The NFL wants the Chargers out of the picture...Sorry your schedule is so rough... [Cry]

lol I knew I wouldn't get any sympathy from a Chokeland Fader fan.  -

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links