Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NHL Playoffs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NHL Playoffs
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
footspy - congrats on your Sens. Just one more to go.

Thanks Joe! I don't want to get too cocky but I think we'll sweep Buffalo. They just haven't been playing too well in this series. If it wasn't for Miller in game 3 we would have won by a much higher score. Miller was really outstanding.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sens organization and fans are classy unlike the cocky Sabres bandwagon fans.

I hope the Sens sweep this series and go on to bring the Cup back to Canada. Of course, you might have to ask Buffalo fans for the Cup since they had already placed it on their mantle.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to the game tomorrow!!! GO SENS GO!

softsolelover

Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep will the sens took out the sabres, and i think it will be ottawa vs detroit maybe?? and whoever it is anaheim or detroit ottawa will win either way [Tongue]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep will the sens took out the sabres, and i think it will be ottawa vs detroit maybe?? and whoever it is anaheim or detroit ottawa will win either way [Tongue]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anaheim won the first game...but that will be it! GO SENS GO!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried watching the game last night but my heart just wasn't into it because my dog, who we had for almost 17 years, passed away Sunday night/Monday morning.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta go for my local team, the Ducks. However, I'm actually a Kings fan (stop laughing). I've always had a soft spot for the Ducks though, I'll root for them always unless they're playing the Kings.

I wonder if Bettman would have rather had a Red Wings/Senators Stanley Cup Final though. Detroit is one of the largest markets in the U.S. with a national following, on top of being an Original Six team, and Ottawa is a Canadian team. Still, as far support go, the city of Anaheim, and Orange County in general have mad love for the Ducks and the Angels, even though this part of Southern California (L.A. County up towards the Central Coast) has always been Dodger country.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaunMD
Major Player
Member # 23569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaunMD   Email shaunMD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2-0 Ducks.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

--------------------
SAY HELLO TO THE PRESIDENT OF...
oh wait, wrong forum

Posts: 112 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ducks are bringing it home Wednesday night! Let's go Ducks! (even though I'm primarily a Kings fan)
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links