Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 2 Picks (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NFL Week 2 Picks
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats one thing im afraid of is that blitz. You wanna know what David Carr does when he gets blitzed? He sits down indian style and sucks on his thumb. I have no confidence in him WHATSOEVER when it comes to getting blittzed, but if they get up and going in the 1st quarter, itll be a tough one for the raiders.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thats one thing im afraid of is that blitz. You wanna know what David Carr does when he gets blitzed? He sits down indian style
Same with GANNON...And we get the team that put him on his ass in the super bowl ,this week..Tampa Bay....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the Raider's will lose again!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL......TAMPA IS VERY BAD THIS YEAR...Have you been watching football.....lol The RAIDERS will win this game......Its the COLTS in three weeks that worries me......I mean please.Did you see who played QB for TAMPA last week.....CHRIS SIMMS!!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be totally honest Sasha. I have slept through most the games and just picked up the 4th quarters.

It seems that Sunday's and my couch don't mix well with my desire to stay awake and complete a whole game.

Doesn't matter though, the Raider's will lose and the Charger's will win!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I hear ya...zzzzzzz Sundays are awesome for that.

The Chargers will win....huh..OK

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know...I want to easily dismiss the Chargers from winning. But they beat my Texans. Tomlinson proves he can carry, but him alone is not enough to carry that team. If they had a strong offensive line and a nice scrambling QB (like a mini-Mcnabb) theyre running game would be off the charts...
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
Ya know...I want to easily dismiss the Chargers from winning. But they beat my Texans. Tomlinson proves he can carry, but him alone is not enough to carry that team. If they had a strong offensive line and a nice scrambling QB (like a mini-Mcnabb) theyre running game would be off the charts...

Losing David Boston to free agency sure has hurt the Chargers. He was one of those guys that kept defenses honest. Maybe the Chargers should start Flutie as their #1 QB. I rather have an experienced QB starting than a QB that is barely used to their offense run them. They are 1-2 good players away from being a good team.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
LOL......TAMPA IS VERY BAD THIS YEAR...Have you been watching football.....lol The RAIDERS will win this game......Its the COLTS in three weeks that worries me......I mean please.Did you see who played QB for TAMPA last week.....CHRIS SIMMS!!!!!!!

Another team that should know that starting an inexperienced QB is not the right thing to do. Brad Johnson still has a few years in his tank. If Gruden was smart the starting QB next week HAS TO BE Brad Johnson.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I'm picking the Texans. Sorry DJ [Evil Grin] [Nana]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links