Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » What's the general consensus?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's the general consensus?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figured I could attempt to get a ball rolling in this here new section of the forums (thanks Wu, you are the man!) and ask a pretty basic question...

That is, to which political belief system/party do you consider yourself, or most closely identify? Furthermore, do you see it correlating or opposing your (for lack of a better term) "lifestyle" being admirers of female feet erotica, or women who are interested in this genre at whatever level?

I'll go first.

I'm pretty much a right-winger conservative. I'm not a fan of George Bush or Rush Limbaugh by any stretch of the imagination, but basic conservative principles and guide lines are by which I most closely identify.

I'm torn when it comes to this admiration of mine, not being sure if I'm a hypocrit or not when I see how it can correlate with my other beliefs.

For example, I think moral principles should be in the forefront of public view: i.e. solidity of marriage, strengthening of family values, strong moral male role models, supportive and submissive female role models, etc. Yet I have several pics saved on my hard drive portraying explicit extramarital or premarital sex, and sometimes domineering women engaged in very immoral acts. So it seems I walk a fine line when it's convenient, but stick to my guns pretty much the rest of the time.

How would you folks classify yourself?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lou. I'm a republican conservative on the right side. Although I'm not as far right as some. I do enjoy listening to Rush Limbaugh although I don't always agree with him. I also listen to Sean Hannity & I almost always agree with him. I personally wouldn't mind seeing Bush elected for a second term. Nobody's perfect & I think he's the best choice so far. Don't even get me started on his "guest worker" program though. Oh well, it's time to talk feet now. [Joint]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liberal/Left Wing Here
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a moderate for the most part. I think half of the problems we have in USA are family oriented. If we have a solid healthy family unit a lot of crime, stress, abuses of all kind and financial troubles would not be as great. Think about it. If those Columbine High & other school students had receive quality attention / love from their parents may be the sad incident would not have happen. If some daughters had receive quality love from parents, especially the fathers, may be the young ladies would not turn into "Ladies of the Night" walking the streets; and Love that is not tainted with sexual abuse either. Boys are include also. When boys aren't taught how to be quality men they sometimes grow up abusing the people they love (i.e. parents, siblings, wife, and children). Children need to see positive examples of grown people in a family. If not, this ill template is branded in their brains and the saga continues. Enough. I am getting too wound up right now. Time to break free and get out of the weeds.

[ January 25, 2004, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark-Texas Toes Fan
Loyal Member
Member # 1394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark-Texas Toes Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lou I know how you feel. I am a conservative Republican yet I do feel torn sometimes. Just like fanatic66 I listen to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, and there are some things I don't agree with them on. Same thing with President Bush, but I do believe that he will be re-elected. Also just to warn people I might get on my soap box in here every now and then........lol.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool Mark, hop right up and preach what you feel Bro. I stand a good chance of doing the same thing, so I'll warn you cats in advance of myself as well. [Wink]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links