Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Help me understand

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help me understand
Mark-Texas Toes Fan
Loyal Member
Member # 1394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark-Texas Toes Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lou or anyone else, I need help with something. I was watching ABC last night and they came on talking about the democratic primaries that were taking place. Peter Jennings said that they were declaring John Kerry to be the winner in Missouri with none of the precints reporting. Which means no votes were couted yet. He based the win on "exit polling". My kick is that all the major networks did this in 2000, and all came out looking like total idiots since none or only some of the acutal votes had been counted. I figured that they would have learned from their mistakes, but I quess not. Sorry this is so long, feel free to add your two cents worth.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark, my Bro, that's something I haven't even looked into understanding myself. The whole election process in this country is still a bit of a mystery to me, being as electoral colleges actually determine which presidential candidate is picked. All I know is that I voted for Bush the last time out, and I learned my lesson. [Frown]

No offense to any Bush supporters. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links