Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Martha Stewart

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Martha Stewart
Troy Boy
Board Regular
Member # 1689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Boy   Email Troy Boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you guys think that Martha Stewart should serve time, or do you think there are bigger fish to fry?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Throw the book at her! [Big Grin] I hope she gets 20 years! She's a horrible bitch! She's got all the money she would ever need already so why did she have to worry about $20,000 worth of shares? Because she's a greedy, controlling BITCH! [Mad]
Her feet are probably ugly anyway! [Laugh]

Sorry for the rant, just my 5 cents! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Admittedly I haven't been keeping up with this Martha Stewart debacle the way I probably should've, but isn't she guilty of being a real cold-hearted bitch to her servants as well? I heard the waitress at the restaurant I had breakfast at this morning telling somebody that Martha actually spit into a plate her cook prepared because she didn't like the way it looked, or something along those lines.

I can't help but think of that ol' Leona Helmsley from a few years back when this martha Stewart subject comes up.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Boy
Board Regular
Member # 1689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Boy   Email Troy Boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with both of you gentlemen. She deserved it, and at the same time Lou, I heard the same storys of her treating her people like second roaches. The only disapointment, is the fact that if any of us did what she did we would get double the time that she is going to get, and our trials would have ended much sooner than hers did with a faster prosecution...
Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feettreats
Godfather of Feet
Member # 1250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feettreats         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a BIG LIAR and a THIEF! Put her in jail where she can teach the inmates her annoying cooking and gardening tips!
Posts: 579 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont be so sure that any of us would get any worse treatment. They are using her to set an example, and I believe they are trying to give her more than they would have normally just for this fact. I dont care what her personality is like, that is not what our court system operates on. Our judicial system works on law, not personality. She should get whatever is called for in the lawbooks, no more and no less. This is America, let us not forget that. We need to protect our rights by acknowledging others rights as well. When we take theirs away, ours will be lost as well.

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good points Neo. [Cool]

Anybody heard what's going on with Martha Stewart lately? I've totally lost track of all that business... [Frown]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She wont have the hearing until June I was told. [Smile]

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreverfootfan
Loyal Member
Member # 2093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreverfootfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always think "there are bigger fish to fry", however what she did was wrong and she should be penalized accordingly. I'm tierd of celebrities who think they are exempt from serving the consequences for the actions.

If you or I did some of the stuff that celebs did and got away with, wwe wouldn't. What kind of example are we setting for children by this? How can we hold these people up as a positve role model?

Forever...

--------------------
I would give anything to have my way with Anjelina Jolie's feet.

Posts: 51 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links