Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » John Kerry for President now (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: John Kerry for President now
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.johnkerry.com/index.html

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Kerry is an ignorant elitist who cares for noone but himself. Don't let him fool you. I will never support him.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not any Kerry fans at my house!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love politics....Were gonna go from one ELITIST to another...Joy Joy......It's all about dem bones$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lets see where all stands after the Republican convention....I think this election is going to be closer than people think....

My two cents.......

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha, neither candidate is perfect. For me, it just comes down to the lesser of two evils, which is Bush, in my opinion. I see the improved economy & the low unemployment rate & I have to wonder what will happen if Kerry gets in there & raises taxes like he says he will. Surely, that is not the right thing to do. If you look back over the past four years, you'll see that, overall, Bush has led this country in the right direction. However, liberals will never admit to this because they are so hung up on the war, that they are blind to everything else. Hippy logic. That's what it is. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
liberals will never admit to this because they are so hung up on the war,
I don't think this is just a liberal thing anymore...The war in Iraq is starting to really trouble lots of people..Afghanistan was very clear to me...payback for 9/11.
But Iraq...(pre-emptive strike.To seek out WMDs and pre-vent further attacks on US soil) Huh?...That's why I think the republicans better have a steller convention.I think people are ready for a change..I'm not into my taxes being raised or more goverment stuffed down my throat, I hate entitlements(huge democratic platform).You feed the problem the problem gets worse...God I hate entitlements..thats for another thread.Sorry.......LOL

The Republicans better not pull a Clinton ..Bush and his boys better look us in the face and tell the truth...No bullshit!!!!....TRUTH......Dont LIE!!!!!!!!We are not stupid people out here!!!!!

What scares me about this war on terrorism is..Where does it end?..And what country will Bush and the Hawks go into next if elected to four more years.....Iran? Korea? China?
People arent digging on this idea very much.....
(People in General..Conservatives, Liberals.Christian, Catholic.Muslim...budist....lol.on and on )

Iraq is no doubt in my mind a better place with what we did....But where are the WMDs and where the heck is Osama Binladen????.tell the frigin truth.....Please..
More so. I understand and believe the war on terror must continue..In some form....We cant be attacked like 9/11...Again

People have to be asking themselves these questions??? This isnt about Conservative or Liberal...these are wild scary times we live in...

What an intresting election year.. Dont you think??????

My 2 cents

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On September 20th, 2001 the President of the United States delivered an address to a Joint Session of Congress and the American People

Here are some important quotes from this address:

"On September the 11th, enemies of freedom committed an act of war against our country. Americans have known wars -- but for the past 136 years, they have been wars on foreign soil, except for one Sunday in 1941. Americans have known the casualties of war -- but not at the center of a great city on a peaceful morning. Americans have known surprise attacks -- but never before on thousands of civilians. All of this was brought upon us in a single day -- and night fell on a different world, a world where freedom itself is under attack."

Later in the address the President said the following:

"Our response involves far more than instant retaliation and isolated strikes. Americans should not expect one battle, but a lengthy campaign, unlike any other we have ever seen. It may include dramatic strikes, visible on TV, and covert operations, secret even in success. We will starve terrorists of funding, turn them one against another, drive them from place to place, until there is no refuge or no rest. And we will pursue nations that provide aid or safe haven to terrorism. Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists. (Applause.) From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime."

I believe the following:

Iraq was engaged in global terrorism. How do I know this? I do not have access to all of the intelligence, however, I do know that Saddam paid the equvilant of $25,000 cash to every Palestine sucide bombers family. To me, this deomonstrates a "global" reach, and support for an avowed terrorist organization and therefore is a legitimate target.

The President also said the following:

" I also want to speak tonight directly to Muslims throughout the world. We respect your faith. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans, and by millions more in countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah. (Applause.) The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself. The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends; it is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists, and every government that supports them. (Applause.)

Our war on terror begins with al Qaeda, but it does not end there. It will not end until every terrorist group of global reach has been found, stopped and defeated. (Applause.)

Americans are asking, why do they hate us? They hate what we see right here in this chamber -- a democratically elected government. Their leaders are self-appointed. They hate our freedoms -- our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other.

They want to overthrow existing governments in many Muslim countries, such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan. They want to drive Israel out of the Middle East. They want to drive Christians and Jews out of vast regions of Asia and Africa.

These terrorists kill not merely to end lives, but to disrupt and end a way of life. With every atrocity, they hope that America grows fearful, retreating from the world and forsaking our friends. They stand against us, because we stand in their way.

We are not deceived by their pretenses to piety. We have seen their kind before. They are the heirs of all the murderous ideologies of the 20th century. By sacrificing human life to serve their radical visions -- by abandoning every value except the will to power -- they follow in the path of fascism, and Nazism, and totalitarianism. And they will follow that path all the way, to where it ends: in history's unmarked grave of discarded lies. (Applause.) "

Question:

Should the Islamic Facists...the extreme and Islamic fundamentalist Mullahs who currently rule Iran be permited to aquire the "bomb"?

It is estimate that they are close...very close..thanks in part to Dr Khan...the scientist who helped Packistan develope the bomb.

The first book of Winston Churchill's epic history of World War II is entitled:

"The Gathering Storm"

In the nuclear age...can America afford to wait...

Can this nation..or any nation absorb a first strike nuclear blast and prevail?

Sept the 11th was a watershed event..unlike any this nation has ever witnessed...

Pre-emption is the only viable course...

And I would hasten to add that in addition to being bombed with our own planes, we were also attacked with anthrax...

This election is important because it will permit us all to debate these very important questions and to evaluate each candidate to determine if they understand the dangers and will respond appropriately.

The global war on terrorism is far more than just Osma...

I was not impressed with the response of the prior Administration:

After the boming at Kobar Towers in Saudia Arabia...nothing...

The bombing at the Trade Center...nothing...

The bombing of our embassies in Africa..nothing

The bombing of the USS Cole...nothing...

The corrupt food for oil program at the UN...nothing...

The Chinese have an ancient curse:

"May you live in exciting times"

Well..we certianlly live in exciting times...

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
comte
Loyal Member
Member # 1354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for comte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"John Kerry is an ignorant elitist who cares for noone but himself."

Hrmm... an ignorant elitist who cares for no one but himself... reminds me very, VERY much of a couple of OTHER guys I've seen a lot of lately...
George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

"I'm not into my taxes being raised" - Sasha, unless your yearly income is over $200,000, John Kerry isn't into raising your taxes, either.

"My economic plan cuts middle-class taxes by three times as much as George Bush. My plan makes it easier for millions of families to pay for health care, and gives families a tax credit on up to $4,000 in college tuition. Under my plan, 98% of Americans and 99% of American businesses will get a tax cut." - John Kerry

It's really sad to think of just how successful republicans have been to get middle-class people to vote against their own economic interests while further deepening the coffers of the very wealthy.

- Which brings me back to Fanatic66's quote about Kerry being an "elitist". Apparently, some are under the impression that GeeDubya's a good 'ol fighter for the lil guy. I, on the other hand, am not so sure. While addressing an audience at an $800 dollar a plate fund-raiser, Bush quipped, "This is an impressive crowd. The haves and the have-mores. Some people call you the elite. I call you my base."

Well-said, George.

Come November, it will be interesting to see if people finally wake up and vote for people who are actually looking out for THEIR interests.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
I'm not into my taxes being raised
Comte..This was a general statment...I didnt mean me.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

John Kerry is a puss. He's the type to run back home to his mommy every time something happens. He comes accross as a guy who can't think for himself. I have not heard any original ideas from him. All he tries to do is tell people what they want to hear, & judging from some of the coments on this forum, it's working. He's also way to absorbed in all of this P.C. crap (hippy logic) that has plagued our country for so long now. Out of all the democrats that could've been nominated to run for president, why the fake John Kerry? At least the others seemed sincere. In my opinion, this election is not about the best man for the job, but about how many people can be fooled. For the record, I do not think either man is the "best man" for the job. I just believe that Bush is the lesser of two evils. At least Bush stands up for what he believes in.
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"At least Bush stands up for what he believes in"
ok you mean like attacking America? http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=126

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

You actually believe Michael Moore? Sad.
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No . Im not a fan of Michael Moore at all .But I believe in what I see http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=126
I live in Denmark but I have family  in the US.
Im not an anti-american I really love your beautiful country  but I just think your non-electid President is a idiot . Thats all

--------------------

WAKI1
Board Regular
Member # 2383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WAKI1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a hard core GWB fan.

My job is major league skewed towards the side that hang their dick on the chopping block for us out in disneyworld. Most are not comfortable with hearing the decisions that are made to survive or manage costs during conflicts.

I have ate more dirt and drank more water on other lands that I am qualified and know when and when I do not feel comfortable.

To accomplish a mission, all the boys have to have a sharp edge without any political bullshit in the air or in their head. I'd be the first to pprematurely push a fellow brother out with his chute in oder to clear the bullshit out of his head so thet he can concentrait and help keep us alive.

Kerry Scares me besides he looks like Horse. His long horse head may not be able to fit on most standard picture frames. It's hard to take serious a guy president that looks like Mr. Ed and is wishy washy.

Besides do any of you know the cost to maintain horse teeth? Kerrys running mate VP is a pretty boy, no experience, his balls made of plastic no brass. We need brass balls to take over the president spot in the case of a absence.

But the flip-side is Pretty Boys Mom I heard can eat some nails if need be, and she cooks up collard greens and Ocra like nobodys business. So until his mom makes his dcisions for him we won't really know what she's capable of. Kerry should have aquired a running mate with brass balls. Or his mom with carbon composite overys.

Our Leader GWB he's a no fear no second guessing and no bull shit type of guy. I feel proud to get it done for the man. He's a powerhouse and can rock the house whenever he desires. Ya gotta love a decesion maker like him. Besides that I like the idea my boss is a texan and wears boots like a man. [Smile]

Cheney has had a distinguished career as a businessman and public servant, serving four Presidents and as an elected official. This ole boy i a back bone to GWB and has helped him cut his teeth. I would feel very secure with Cheney running the show if something happened to GWB.

I have served many conflicts both acknowledged and not acknowledged. I know when my edge is easy to get sharp and when it takes me a little longer to sharpen my edge. I feel a heck of allot more comfortable with the Republicans in the house. My edge is always on standby razor sharp for these ole boys.

My resume includes:

US Libya Conflict 1985
Operation Earnest Will 1987
US Invasion of Panama 1989
Operation Desert Storm 1991
Somalia 1993
Operation Deliberate Force in Bosnia 1995
Desert Fox Campaign 1998
Kosovo 1999
No-Fly Zone War 2000
Afghanistan Operation Enduring Freedom 2001
Operation Iraqi Freedom 2003
Have also done some 1 mission quickies in a good handful thats not documented. These are much more intense then the larger dances. When you go to some other guys land for a 1 night date there are not many other couples to work with. Has to be a very incestious relationship for this first and last date.

Keep our boys alive and create a free and safe world. Vote GWB all the way baby!

Posts: 39 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a huge Michael Moore fan, but I'm definitely no Republican. Kerry wouldn't be my first pick, but Bush hasn't gotten my vote at all. I think Kerry deserves a chance, and if he can make things better, who knows what words if any will come out of the Republicans.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links