Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Its all over except for the crying... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Its all over except for the crying...
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I predict...without any further reservation...that John Kerry will NEVER be called "President of the United States"

Turn out the lights...this party is over...

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to agree with you.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure. Never put anything beyond the public of the United States people. What matters most is the two weeks before election. Not the five months before it.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll go out on a limb here and say "It doesnt matter" No matter who wins the government is still going to be bloated, spend way to much of OUR money, corrupt, low down, and not give a rats ass about me or you. All kerry or bush care about is money and power and how they can get more. Voting for one or the other is like picking which head of the two headed snake youd rather be bit by. How bout another choice, Niether figgin one!

Long live WU! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess Mr Nader doesnt float your boat either...
Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not that, dont really follow him. But it doesnt matter they got us so strung up on democrat and republican he has no chance. Both parties do thier best to exclude any independent and we let them.
basicly the way i feel about it is any man worthy of the position isnt going to do what it takes to get elected. Mostly people in america will only vote for people who are one famous and two offer them something. And as long as you have to make promises to get elected your corrupt. When your willing to do things that arent right or just not needed to get elected your not worthy of the office you seek.

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard something recently about Kerry that will cause a lot of his supporters to hate him, if word circulates about it and of course if it's true. Something about Bush asking him if he'd have gone into Iraq knowing what we do now, not what was supposedly known then (pre-war). It took Kerry three days to get an answer back to him, but he answered yes.

Now, if judging by the crowd at the Fahrenheit 9/11 movie is any indication, a lot of people were looking to Kerry as some supposed "savior" that would end this war. However, if what I've heard is true, Kerry has more of a blood-lust than Bush! I mean come on, at least Bush can say he didn't know any weapons didn't exist, or that the reports he got were phony. Why would Kerry go into Iraq knowing there are no WMD's, or that there are no proven ties with Al-Quaeda?

I say to hell with both of them. At least Nader had the balls to tell it like it is when he called them both puppets to Ariel Sharon and Israel. But then, why take the time to vote Independant when you know for certain that an Independant isn't going to stand a chance at getting in there anyway? I figure staying at home and not voting will be just as effective.

Me personally, I don't see Bush making a second term. I could be wrong, but I almost predict riots if he winds up in the President's seat again.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

cspan played the entire testimony given by Kerry in front of a Senate cmte where he accussed the entire military of that era of commiting war crimes etc...

Now...he wants to be their cmdr 'n chief?

fuggatabout it...

Duty...Honor...Country...

Aint no way...no how...John Kerry going to be called President of the United States...

Ever time they run another Swift Boat ad...Kerry loses points in key "battleground" states...

Bush is starting to pull away in Ohio...Michigan...Wisconsin...And even Florida...

John Kerry is trailing in every southern state...every one of 'em

They call this the big Mo...(as in momentum)

Rule of thumb for the next wanna be war hero who decided to run for the Presidency:

"Real heros never go around the country bragging about what a "big hero" they are..."

And this salute...reporting for business stuff is getting old real fast...

Its all over but for the crying...

Turn out the lights...this party is over!!!

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Just asking but is there a reason you want bush to win or do you just hate kerry that much?

Dont get me wrong I dont want kerry to win just curious.

--------------------

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Its all over but for the crying...

Turn out the lights...this party is over!!!

The Dems better get some badass guy like Carvell to Market them.....Or you might be right....

However.....Theres alot of time left..Anything can happen...
2.5 months is an eternity in a election year

The most important election in the history of the US ...And it comes down to voting for the lesser of the to evils!!......Lovely

What a load of crap....NOT ONE OF THESE CANDIDATES HAVE MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE US......NOTHING...NOT ONE THING ABOUT ANY OF THE ISSUES WE HAVE HERE IN THE STATES.

Footmodel/chick just giveing Her BLA BLA BLA

GOV ARNOLD at the Republican Convention last night... " What are you......An economic GIRLYMAN!!!!!"...... [Eek!] [Laugh]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The most important election in the history of the US ...And it comes down to voting for the lesser of the to evils!!......Lovely

What a load of crap....NOT ONE OF THESE CANDIDATES HAVE MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE US......NOTHING...NOT ONE THING ABOUT ANY OF THE ISSUES WE HAVE HERE IN THE STATES.

Footmodel/chick just giveing Her BLA BLA BLA

"Just giving her BLA BLA BLA?" Sasha, my dear sweet Fantasy Girl, it's things like this that make you all the more attractive! Beauty and brains combined is a great combination! [Thumbs Up]

But you hit the nail on the head, sadly, it really is a matter of the lesser of two evils. Fortunately, most folks seem to see it this way, no matter which way they plan to vote. What irk's me are the people who tend to talk politics like sports. "Our guy can whoop your guy's ass!" [Roll Eyes] I mean please, it's the future of the nation at stake here, not a matter of who's going to be the champs the season. Not implying anybody here is guilty of this kind of talk/mind-set, I'm talking about the folks I deal with in the real world.

In fact, just two days ago, I had a co-worker tell me she pulls a straight Democrat ticket when she votes. When I asked her why, she just said she always does, no real reason given. I don't know for a fact, but I think my own dad does the same thing when it comes to Republican voting. He's a smart guy, but it seems like he get's that "ballgame" mentality over certain aspects of government.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Sasha
quote:
The most important election in the history of the US ...And it comes down to voting for the lesser of the to evils!!......
Amen!

--------------------

feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
Just asking but is there a reason you want bush to win or do you just hate kerry that much?

This is an outstanding question!

"Hate" has no place in political discourse...

I have noticed however that there is an awful lot of "hate" on the Kerry side...

And anger...

Because Lord knows...the election of 2000 was stolen from them...NOT!

Even Democratic leaning dogs hate bush:

http://dogshatebush.com/

a google search of "hate" + "bush" yields about 1,790,000 hits!

Yikes...

Thats a whole lotta "hate" going on out there...

I do not "hate" John Kerry...

I do however strongly dislike his political views...

Here is the bottom line for me..."trust"...

I simply do not trust the Dems or their candidate to do what needs to be done...post 9/11...

Of course...those folks would love to turn the clock back to 9/10 and pretend nothing happened and we can get bacl to the way things were...the old pre 9/11 order...

Zell Millar managed to put into words what I had felt in my heart...here are some important snippets from his speech:

===================================================
In the summer of 1940, I was an 8-year-old boy living in a remote little Appalachian valley. Our country was not yet at war, but even we children knew that there were some crazy men across the ocean who would kill us if they could.

President Roosevelt, in his speech that summer, told America "all private plans, all private lives, have been in a sense repealed by an overriding public danger."

In 1940, Wendell Wilkie was the Republican nominee.

And there is no better example of someone repealing their "private plans" than this good man. He gave Roosevelt the critical support he needed for a peacetime draft, an unpopular idea at the time.

And he made it clear that he would rather lose the election than make national security a partisan campaign issue.

Shortly before Wilkie died, he told a friend, that if he could write his own epitaph and had to choose between "here lies a president" or "here lies one who contributed to saving freedom," he would prefer the latter.

Where are such statesmen today?

Where is the bipartisanship in this country when we need it most?

Now, while young Americans are dying in the sands of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan, our nation is being torn apart and made weaker because of the Democrat's manic obsession to bring down our Commander in Chief.

What has happened to the party I've spent my life working in?

I can remember when Democrats believed that it was the duty of America to fight for freedom over tyranny.

It was Democratic President Harry Truman who pushed the Red Army out of Iran, who came to the aid of Greece when Communists threatened to overthrow it, who stared down the Soviet blockade of West Berlin by flying in supplies and saving the city.

Time after time in our history, in the face of great danger, Democrats and Republicans worked together to ensure that freedom would not falter. But not today.

Motivated more by partisan politics than by national security, today's Democratic leaders see America as an occupier, not a liberator.

And nothing makes this Marine madder than someone calling American troops occupiers rather than liberators.

Tell that to the one-half of Europe that was freed because Franklin Roosevelt led an army of liberators, not occupiers.

Tell that to the lower half of the Korean Peninsula that is free because Dwight Eisenhower commanded an army of liberators, not occupiers.

Tell that to the half a billion men, women and children who are free today from the Baltics to the Crimea, from Poland to Siberia, because Ronald Reagan rebuilt a military of liberators, not occupiers.

Never in the history of the world has any soldier sacrificed more for the freedom and liberty of total strangers than the American soldier. And, our soldiers don't just give freedom abroad, they preserve it for us here at home.

For it has been said so truthfully that it is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the agitator, who has given us the freedom to protest.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, who gives that protester the freedom to abuse and burn that flag.

No one should dare to even think about being the Commander in Chief of this country if he doesn't believe with all his heart that our soldiers are liberators abroad and defenders of freedom at home.

But don't waste your breath telling that to the leaders of my party today. In their warped way of thinking America is the problem, not the solution.

They don't believe there is any real danger in the world except that which America brings upon itself through our clumsy and misguided foreign policy.

It is not their patriotism — it is their judgment that has been so sorely lacking. They claimed Carter's pacifism would lead to peace.

====================================================

I also do not question John Kerry's patriotism...

I do however...question his judgement...

John Kerry will NEVER be called President of the United States...

And Lou...please forgive me for slipping once again into that Monday Night Football mode but...

"Turn out the lights...this party is over!"

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

I didnt figure you hated him personally ... No natter how bad a canidate he is he might be an ok guy.... Hmmmm... well we will say maybe.
I dont hate either one of them personally but politicaly I dont care for them much.

I dont know either one of them well enough personally to form an opinion.. I dont know if they know themselves that well thats what happens when you make a living out of lieing you forget yourself or worse you start believing yourself.

The lust for power is more addictive than any drug known to man. [Evil Grin]

quote:
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely
An observation that a person’s sense of morality lessens as his or her power increases. The statement was made by Lord Acton. In the nineteenth century.

--------------------

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

quote:
Never put anything beyond the public of the United States people
This is very true because when it comes down to it we have no one to blame but ourselves.
Our government is great because it allows us to change it whenever we want. Its our fault things are the way they are in this country. If enough people wanted change... excuse me.. if enough people were willing to do something to change the way things were it would change.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links