Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Barack Obama! Will He Become Our New President?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barack Obama! Will He Become Our New President?
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly believe he'll become the next president. Sure, Hillary Clinton is right behind him in votes, but Obama was sponsored by Oprah, which is a big help. Who all here thinks Obama will/should be our next president?

1. Please explain why you think he would become our new president.
2. Please explain why you would like him to become our new president.
3. Please explain why you wouldn't want him to become our new president.

This should be interesting.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOBAMA!!!
America needs Hillary.
www.HillaryClinton.com

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally think that Obama is the only choice out of all the candidates running.

Hillary is unfit to be president, and has allegiances with many organizations/power brokers that already are destroying the United States, along with our extremist Republican candidates who are in the same boat.

All the traditional Democratic Candidates for '08 are worthless political whores. The Republican candidates are demonstrating clearly how hate driven and how strong Right wing extremisism in the US has become.

To have an individual in the unbelievably important office of US President with the limited experience level of Obama could be a problem. It was certainly a huge problem with GWB. The collective criminal organizations (including the US Congress) that currently run our lives with refuse to work with an Obama- or candidate -that wishes to restore what used to be American values.The US needs dramatic politcal reform, and the the people of America need stop heading backwards into the dark ages.

However, even though Obama may be the only candidate that IS moral, IS intelligent- the US is so far along on the road to Facism -any progressive political candidate will be dismissed. Anyone who even suggests we should abide by the Constitution of the United States or the Geneva Convention is labeled as a left wing wacko these days.

Ultimately , this country is far to racist to elect a Black President.And- I see the position our country is in and cannot see any real change because of our pathetic countrymen who are gladly ushering in the fall of the American Empire. Blaming politicians is easy- but the American people are the government- and doing about the worst job that could be done.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say elect Little Jimmy Norton from the Opie and Anthony show. Golden showers for everyone!!! :-P

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had heavily pushed Obama. Now while I would still back him 100 percent if he gets the nomination, Hillary is the person that needs to be in the White House. Of all the candidates in both parties, Obama and Hillary are the two biggest names, and incidentally enough, Barack seems to have the least experience while Hillary has the most.

Hillary '08

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
barack osama in an inexperienced novice who even as a partisan liberal democrat would not hope to have to trust as our Commander in Chief. He also claims to be an outsider and that the establishment does not sway him. Well he will not sway the establishment because the congress will not listen to such a person so grossly inexperienced with government.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got a frightening email that just said that Obama was a Muslim and with all do respect to religions and people of all races lets just remember who hates Americans and destroyed our towers.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Right now, I think he will become our new president. He is winning all the primaries, and the voters seem to be leaning his way. I think he will defeat Hillary for the nomination, and, if he runs against Mccain, Obama will win.

2. I want him as our new president because I think he would represent a change from the usual "Washington Insiders" that have been presidents recently. He will be a people's president, and will be pro middle class, more so than any recent president.

3. As for why I wouldnt want him, I really cant think of a reason. My only real reason would be worrying that he may not get what he wants to accomplished, if he has a GOP Congress fighting him, but, my reasons for wanting him, far outweigh those for not wanting him.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links