Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Lesbian Kiss at Seattle Mariners Game

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lesbian Kiss at Seattle Mariners Game
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Article

I don't know how any guy could be disgusted at the sight of this, especially when she was a pretty hot chick, but I can respect the understanding of conservatives who would take a negative stance at something like this. Apparently, they weren't the only ones showing same-sex affection at the stadium at the time.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
between20
Board Regular
Member # 12378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for between20   Email between20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The p-o-s cracker who complained ought to have been told to watch the game, since that's what the cracker paid for. And if that didn't work, the usher should have told him to shut the f&ck up and watch the game.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something tells me - maybe they were like getting a little to "intense" with their PDA... and they wanted to make a scene and then yell discrimination...

Then again, I wasnt there.

But- its a game- why would anyone, gay or straight, be making out??? lol Seriously...

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same sex PDA is still a pretty new phenomenon and until all the old farts like me die off, there's bound to be controversy. Personally I'm a fan of "live and let live" just don't try to force your views on me. "Times, they are a changin'"
Momma's, be careful of what you shelter your children from. Life is full of surprises!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Something tells me - maybe they were like getting a little to "intense" with their PDA... and they wanted to make a scene and then yell discrimination...

Then again, I wasnt there.

But- its a game- why would anyone, gay or straight, be making out??? lol Seriously...

I am always skeptical when I hear stories like this as well. There is inevitably more to the story every time.

As easily as it could have been some socially conservative dumbass sticking his dick in other people's innocent business, the affectionate couple could have had their hands down each other's pants in front of a socially liberal guy's kids. I know they claim they weren't groping each other in the article but since when do people tell the truth?

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I have been hearing a little bit about this every day and the one thing I still can't undertsand is that why do people not understand that what id they go there for first of all? Did they go to make a political statement? Did they go cause there was nothing new on cable or the dish? You know who really care why they went. The bottom line is people go there to see a baseball game. When your in public there are certain "rules of society" that you have to follow. I think people are making more why out of this then what it is! I mean come on people you went for a baseball game in a public forum so be a adult! You would not go over to your parents house and do this. So why is it ok in a public forum. Guys be smart just let it die out!
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is quite funny. yeah no telling what the real story is i guess, from my perspective, i think its a little rude for a couple of any orientation to be totally passionately making out in public... awkward and not cool

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a room!
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links