Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » I just have to ask out of hilarity.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I just have to ask out of hilarity.
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many people here expect someone to post McCain's new VP in the "Request photos" section? I'm just waiting for it. I'm telling you. I just wanted to be the first to state that I'm expecting it so I can say "I told you so" legitimately. Ahaha.

- Girlgotsole

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw a video clip on "NBC Nightly News" tonight ... she was wearing some pink or red sandals in her office. Yeah, I'm hopeful something gets posted here soon.

I'm telling you ... she's quite attractive, very MILF-ish. Think Tina Fey in 10 years.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw please! [Smile]
Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is already a thread about her:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=013306

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm holding out for some scantily clad or nude pics.; anything that might help sink McCain.

_fjb_

[Bump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first saw her walk the stage yesterday that was one of the first things to come in my head other than 'Obama is screwed' I went on and already saw a thread!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"'Obama is screwed'"
Comment by A&F

Obama is not screwed, she is a gimmick choice that will probably backfire on McCain.

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I suggest taking the rest of this discussion to the Politics board? Thanks.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"I have been a Republican forever and I agree."
Comment by footgirl0026

How in the world you can still be a Republican after 8 years of Bush/Cheney and the Republican Congress- totally blows my mind.

_fjb_ [Confused]

--------------------

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's because she's probably a real Republican and not the shams that the Bush/Cheney/Rove/Rumsfeld Gang were. I'm no Republican, but I can tell you that true Republicanism is quite different from the religiously fanatical, big-spending, war mongering version we've experienced the last several years.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Comment by footgirl0026

How in the world you can still be a Republican after 8 years of Bush/Cheney and the Republican Congress- totally blows my mind.

_fjb_ [Confused]

yeah seriously

as for mccain's running mate, she's ugly

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"as for mccain's running mate, she's ugly"
Comment by Mikey P

I don't think so, I'd definitely grudge fuck her. [Jerkoff]
But she is still just a phony lying typical 'Rethuglican'.

_fjb_

[ September 01, 2008, 06:12 AM: Message edited by: footjoyboy ]

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah that's probably a little harsh

i just don't like the old ladies

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Comment by footgirl0026

_fjb_ [Confused]

yeah seriously

as for mccain's running mate, she's ugly

Even though I disagree it is refreshing to hear those who disagree and I mean I find her attractive, but I think she's overrated...and rightfully so we've seen old dudes with white hair and now there's a middle-aged female on the scene she's gonna get attention it's kinda like seeing a woman for the first time kinda thing, and we are in terms of hierarchical American politics

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True conservatism, or in this case, true Republicanism, stresses a strong military in case it ever needs to be used, small government spending, small government control, and a healthy, unbiased support for business. These are good things.

By that token, the man that most Republicans seem to all want to compare themselves to, Ronald Reagan, was not a good Republican. Look at the mess that he left Bush the Elder, and see what I mean. He saddle the country with an enormous defecit because he favored business too much, spent too much money on military and defense, and didn't encourage the working and middle classes to grow because the upper class was so heavily favored by way of unfair tax breaks.

Liberalism and conservatism both have good ideas, both of which need to be used by a leader of any nation. You can see what happens to a country that skews too far left or right, such as the Soviet Union (extreme leftism) or Nazi Germany (extreme rightism). Balance is the natural order of the world, something both sides are too ignorant and proud to realize.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links