Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Is America effed??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is America effed???
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a tad paranoid here.....

Just been following the news on the stock market crashing and how it's affecting the US economy and the rest of the world.

There are alot of youtube consipricy theorists that knew this was going to happen from as early as last year and now it's happening. Are these theories becomming fact? Martial law? turmoil?.... WW3? NWO?.... Is this years election going to be postponed because of? [Thud] .....

Now wondering if the web will crash..... No Wu's?

Can someone please tell me it's just a whole lot of bullshit to put my mind to rest and that it's just a huge bump in the road that can be overcome with alotta hard work overtime...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, big bullshit! Everything will be fine.

Chaz

Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW Zero, like you sig line, here is another scramble that I learned while intoxicated:

Siss on your pister, she ain't so mucking fuch anyway, why don't you go in your own jackyard and backoff!

Later
Chaz [Tongue]

Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The complacent ones will be the only ones who will be shocked and suffer, as long as you are aware of all this the blow won't be as bad. I wish you to prove me wrong, it would be a good thing for everyone if I was on this, but yeah..make sure you have some C.Y.A. stuff in your closet just in case.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha, Well I don't think we need to worry about the internet crashing, the load is shared througout the world, it's not like the internets fate is linked to the success of the United States.

This is actually the first I've heard about this, however I'm relatively unaffected since I'm a Canadian.

Hope everything works out for you guys though.

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chaz36:
Yep, big bullshit! Everything will be fine.

Chaz

What he said...the "man" will do anything to keep the people on edge. [Mad]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the media scaring the shit out of everybody. everything will be fine. the market needs bumps. houses (and loans) were WAY too over-inflated. the banking industry will even itself out, hopefully soon.

don't have to worry about people signing loans they are unable to re-pay cuz nobody's going to get a new loan for at least a couple years. if they do, their credit rating is outstanding or they must pay an enormous interest rate.

just my two cents...

ps. i remember growing up and constantly worrying about "the russians" and how they were going to missile us into oblivion. (the reagan yrs.)

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember it is all about the bounce - before Y2K - CIOs had blank checks to make sure their businesses were OK - it was a non-event. The buying spurned the tech craze and bubble - the same with housing.

The government is creating something like the RTC (Resolution Trust Corp.) which bailed out the SNLs. Was banking dead? No - and if you bought real estate here or anywhere in California in the eighties you'd be set even with this crisis.

Hey survival of the fittest - be aware of your money and body and the government won't have to bail you out or be your conservator. Take personal responsibility and forget what is happening down the street.

I have has thoughts of jumping out a window with what I have lost but the market is up 800+ points in 2 days. I rather look at this as an opportunity. Be like a fireman run in when others are running out. That is the only way to make it.

I recommend making a ridiculous offer on an REO and be glad things are on sale finally.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elvzz..like a fireman, good analogy..but remember what happened to the brave NYFD guys who raced into the trade centers as everyone was leaving? They came down with the buildings in the end..just be careful guys and indeed watch where you put money right now.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's one of the dudes videos I follow and is informative and has some pretty good advice on moral subjects. This sorta started this minor paranoia, Scary thing is, he makes sense.

http://www.youtube.com/user/YouChooseASide

You think maybe it will be good idea to have a "just in case"/(plan B) just in case he becomes a "Told-You-So" guy???

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More than economic troubles that will be able for us to move past- ultimately I think we are fucked. America is on it's way into turning into a Fascist Theocracy.
The average American has no interest in helping fellow Americans, and the thought of any progressive politics is anathema. Lack of education, healthcare, and reasonable wages, and a free press ;a corporate controlled government which panders to hate-mongers, religious extremists, and white collar criminals- AS WELL AS a population who cares nothing for the Constitution of the United States of America and can be manipulated at a moment's notice by the most mundane tricks- spell certain doom

It will not be a "Mad Max apocalypse" type future.... simply one where other countries are the super powers (China, India), and the USA is irrelevant. Kind of like how just a short time ago Spain, Portugal, and France were super powers
- and now they are "nobodies" so to speak.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't agree with you more oscar, well said.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about to start my own thread but thinking this article fits right in here...... yes America is fucked...the most serious and grave threat to America has now been posed since the September 11 attacks...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080923/ap_on_re_mi_ea/un_general_assemblyos

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES AMERICA, IS A BLACK HOLE...ECONOMY AND SOCIAL, APOCALYPTIC DAYS.....OBAMA AND MC CAIN FARTING IN AMERICAN LAWS.....ANARCHY
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links